ADVERTISEMENT

MO Football Better than Illinois

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
On NFHS.

This is the Class 3 final everyone down there has hoped for.

Trinity lost two games so far - their opener against an already 1-0 Colquitte County, Ga, now a top 10 nationally ranked team and then the Flyers at the classic, which went to double OT.

Cardinal Ritter is undefeated this year - they whooped on my team mighty good this year ... but they were 1-8.

I don’t see them having the athletes to beat Trinity. But we shall see.

Ritter first and goal.

Ritter scores and roughing the passer tacked in the the kicker and then on the kick Pat there was a hurdling call - administered on the kick too.

Ritter kicking at the 30 ... May as well onside kicking. They bang one at the front men - Trinity keeps it.

Isiah says, nope - I’m not letting anyone drop more of my passes - I’m running myself.

Trinity also rotating RB after RB ... Mookie at WR today.

Ritter throwing the kitchen sink at them - Williams scrambles and nice pass and. PERSONAL against Trinity. Damn.

13 flags in the game.

Announcers are good - calling this out that not everything is a foul and disputing if a crackback.

Now a legit false start.

Williams 40 yard top again for a TD - no flags.

Fake kick Pat and a flag. Illegal formation

13-13 Trinity at 6:55 2q.

The announcers in the game are fantastic. The production is college level.

Trinity going at 4 and 1 at the goaline - RB drops shoulder and scores - his 4th of the year - just a cog in the machine. He had 43 yards that drive - but sure of his name. Everyone has Titans on the back.

Missed kick Pat- 19-13 at 2:15 in the half.

Return the the 30 - Ritter has a long field facing them.

Draw for 9. Draw for one. Another 3 on the ground.

Trinity has the biggest Number 8 I’ve ever seen. And a pretty hefty 18 - both on D.

RITTER punts with 30 seconds left in the half. Ball at the Trinity 45. They take a knee.

Based on enrollment, in IL, these teams are 4a. They would whip IC.

Mookie Cooper with a 35 yard TD reception - his 13th this year.

3:30 in the game - 39-19. It’s over.

Lutheran North lost in the 2A semis last week. I’ll take CBC over any in IL.

I’ll take IL MO over IL.

I could find similar sized schools in MO for any class in IL, I do believe.

Maybe that’s not true every year, but it seems so recently.

How am I trolling? CBC played Edwardsville and was slightly better. You're reaching by trying to make people forget the actual results. No speculation needed on my part.

CBC struggled too much with Edwardsville to be considered.

Yeah and how did Edwardsville do against East! Enough already about other states.
Cracks me up how some Illinois people want to belittle Illinois HS football. I have a feeling some of them are from states they are promoting this rubbish. Guess what all you so called experts on other states. I have grown up in Southern California, moved to Illinois for 16 yrs and am now living in Columbus Ohio for 10 yrs. I know more than most if not all of you about how Illinois stacks up with other states.

I will take ILL football in a heart beat sure Mo. has some good teams but overall ILL football will dominate. CBC was good this year but lack a defense.

I have grown up in Southern California, moved to Illinois for 16 yrs and am now living in Columbus Ohio for 10 yrs. I know more than most if not all of you about how Illinois stacks up with other states.
Was not long ago LWE second string is making the playoffs and questions about the best ever ... swing and a miss.

NOT the deepest - look at population comparison - but gimme eight hand picked similar sized schools against IL champs, MO wins.

Was not long ago LWE second string is making the playoffs and questions about the best ever ... swing and a miss.

NOT the deepest - look at population comparison - but gimme eight hand picked similar sized schools against IL champs, MO wins.

Not a chance in Hell! MO football wasn’t good at all this year.

3a Trinity took ESL to the brink and some homecooking helped.
Home cooking lol! That’s too funny.

3A Trinity will beat Every team in Missouri except CBC. The CBC game would be just like the St. John’s game. Also don’t forget ESL lost in the quarters. ESL defense gave up 50 plus to Detroit and 46 to Massillon yet the game with Trinity was 14-14 going into overtime

Reactions: flyerforlife
Called back TD on their last OT possession hurt Trinity ... ended the game.

ESL got a penalty on the first play of their drive and started 1st and 15 while Trinity started 1st 17. Bottom line is they lost and struggle against one of the worse ESL defenses in a long time. They were hands down the second best team in Missouri where ESL is only in the top 10 discussion.

Vianney would hang with them but I’d pick Trinity. I’m amazed at how many great ball carriers they have.

In which all had negative yards against ESL lol. I know you get my point but, I agree with Trinity over Vianney.

I'd pick Illinois football over Missouri, but I wouldn't pick anyone from Illinois over CBC this year. The best in Illinois would probably put up a lot of points against them, but probably wouldn't stop that offense and lose in a shootout. Like Crusader said, Trinity would win a state championship as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT