ADVERTISEMENT

MI just screwed McCarthy

Young Man,

when you get your drivers license and a car, take a drive over and we can discuss football. Till then please understand that until you get an offer from any D1 program your watching and have no clue what it takes to play at any level.
JW good to see you back. Been too long.
Thus endth the lesson. JW has spoken.

so let it be written so let it be told!

lol
So now we have two dummies. Sorry Power66 couldn’t help myself, just kidding! 👍
No worries. I'm just glad Michigan didn't have an undefeated season after I said that. I would have had to make some sort of public declaration that I have a low IQ

Reactions: corey90
No worries. I'm just glad Michigan didn't have an undefeated season after I said that. I would have had to make some sort of public declaration that I have a low IQ
Funny stuff for sure. Let’s get ready for the second round of the playoffs and stop this nonsense about college football! 😂

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
I would hope they’d be 9-1. They’ve played one good team and that’s their loss. They’ve only beaten 3+ loss teams.

Never good enough for Michigan haters. If they lost today, the narrative would continue as "Harbaugh can't win big games." But since they won, the narrative will be "Penn State isn't good, that wasn't a big game."

As redmen said, Michigan is good, not great. And this year, there are a lot of good, not great teams. I think Michigan is a top 7 or 8 team.

Last edited:
Reactions: sporthog9er
Excellent Special Teams
Solid Defense that puts a lot of pressure on the QB
Offense shortens the game by running the ball very effectively and doesn’t turn it over much

Never good enough for Michigan haters. If they lost today, the narrative would continue as "Harbaugh can't win big games." But since they won, the narrative will be "Penn State isn't good, that wasn't a big game."

As redmen said, Michigan is good, not great. And this year, there are a lot of good, not great teams. I think Michigan is a top 7 or 8 team.
Let’s bookmark a chat for post-loss v. OSU.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Michigan is smoke and mirrors. Fairly good D. Offense is middle school level. They are decent but in no way are they the 6th best team in the country.

Reactions: ClownBaby
Michigan is smoke and mirrors. Fairly good D. Offense is middle school level. They are decent but in no way are they the 6th best team in the country.
Agree with your assessment of their team. That being said there is a lot of bad in the country. Sadly a middle school offense and a fairly good D gets you a top ten 10. They are better than all of the Big 10 west, B12, ACC and PAC 12 South.

I’m not a Michigan hater but that wasn’t a big win by any stretch of the imagination. Penn st is as average of a team as there is. Did you see that pathetic game against ILL? A team that can’t get one 2 pt conversion in 8 tries is not a good team.

I’m not a Michigan hater but that wasn’t a big win by any stretch of the imagination. Penn st is as average of a team as there is. Did you see that pathetic game against ILL? A team that can’t get one 2 pt conversion in 8 tries is not a good team.
I don’t think they are great by any means but they are pretty good. That said winning @ Penn State is a big win. I am not a Michigan fan but watch because of JJ & AJ are on the team. As much as I despise Harbaugh I absolutely can’t stand Franklin. He is a real douche.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
I don’t think they are great by any means but they are pretty good. That said winning @ Penn State is a big win. I am not a Michigan fan but watch because of JJ & AJ are on the team. As much as I despise Harbaugh I absolutely can’t stand Franklin. He is a real douche.
Couldn’t agree with that more.

Total Defense Rank-8
Total Offense Rank-30
Special Teams Efficiency-1 (going into this week)
Far from bad

Reactions: Gene K.
I think to win vs Ohio State you need a more dynamic QB like McCarthy. With McCarthy not getting any playing time this week he is not going to be prepared when needed like vs Ohio State.

McNamara is a good game manager QB but I don't think his talent is good enough to beat Ohio State.

The only thing that puts Michigan back on the map is a win vs Ohio State.

You don't play in the midwest today if you are NFL ready, not looking to play 4 years. You go to The SEC, the ACC, The Big 12, then the Big ten. no one who's good wants to play where it's cold. Sorry for the facts.
Players currently on NFL rosters by conference
SEC 335
Big 10 266
ACC 208
Pac 12 159
Big 12 138

Five Big 10 teams,plus Notre Dame are among the top 20 schools by number of players currently on rosters in the NFL.

Those are the facts!

“Wait, what? The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”
“Don’t stop him, he’s on a roll”

JWAR!

Hope all is well. I am following along the career!
Epic,

Thanks my friend, 5 years a BS in Finance and 2 masters, one in Real estate and investments trusts and the Second in Corporate Finance we will take. Waiting to see what’s in the cards next for him.

The two younger guys are doing well too, one will graduate from PSU with a double BS in Finance and Econ in May. And the other the following May. As they say, life is good, bring on the grand kids!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT