ADVERTISEMENT

MC Marist score

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
7 -7 mid 2Q

Marist NFHS announcer did not identify any MC player by name until a few minutes ago. Everyone was "he." Don't these kids prepare?

Also the red-and-white graphic is too big and out of place, covering too much of the field. It should be smaller and at the top of the screen.

My experience anytime I've seen an MC stream in the past was a blurry picture all the way zoomed out with barely any sound at all. Given that, maybe you guys should cut them some slack.

Reactions: spr8484
I’ve never seen so many coaches on the field during a game. Why was MC doing that? Is that why they got that weird penalty before half?

the MC staff just stood there

Didn’t know which way this one would go. Surprised that it isn’t closer though.

I lost the NFHS feed at half-time, and I can't get it back. Supposedly, the game is/ was on youtube, but when I clicked onto the link, I got Rice and LA. Is anyone actually watching this?

I lost the NFHS feed at half-time, and I can't get it back. Supposedly, the game is/ was on youtube, but when I clicked onto the link, I got Rice and LA. Is anyone actually watching this?
Ask for your money back. They haven’t improved in 6 years.

Big rebound for Laurence!
I flipped a coin to see which game I would go to. The MC Marist game was good for one half but then all downhill from there. I followed the StL game on Twitter and I’m thrilled with the win. !!

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT