ADVERTISEMENT

MC/ BR Score update

i surprised Lynch went for a 4th and 11 on their own 48 to give ball back to Rice who ended up driving and scoring and getting some life back. Granted MC is the more dominant team but man Lynch gave Rice a gift. Our punting has to improve

Reactions: crusaderpride
i surprised Lynch went for a 4th and 11 on their own 48 to give ball back to Rice who ended up driving and scoring and getting some life back. Granted MC is the more dominant team but man Lynch gave Rice a gift. Our punting has to improve
Yes, it was a big chancve he took, but he gets 'em more often than he fails.

I love his approach.

Reactions: RockSoup
35 - 7 --- under a minute in 3Q

One of the worst I can remember in a while.

Rice is hurt, but Caravan is just too much. Very disciplined, even on that first drive, in which they were penalized 20 yards, but probably drove for 100 total while dominating.

Coach Q has had quality wins in his first season and a half, but not a signature win like this could have been. Thought he might have had them fired up, but they looked uninspired. He’s from out of town, but he’s going to have to figure that out soon.

Didn’t expect a win, but I did expect more enthusiasm.

Also wanted to say that second score by Dupree was something. He showed grace in his first few steps, then outright power with that stiff arm.

Credit to the professional Brother Rice production crew, especially for the Instant Replay. Also, the fairminded Rice announcers said that Elliott looked like Mahomes out there, and Dupree looked like a five-star running back.

Credit to the professional Brother Rice production crew, especially for the Instant Replay. Also, the fairminded Rice announcers said that Elliott looked like Mahomes out there, and Dupree looked like a five-star running back.
BR does a greaat job with their broadcasts. They, LA and Notre Dame of Niles are very good.

I think they have actually punted 2 times this year, and faked it once. I don’t agree with it all the time, like tonight or against ESL that almost costed MC, but they makes it more then they don’t. The old “they give us 4 downs In going to use them” theory.

Last edited:
I think they have actually punted 2 times this year, and faked it once. I don’t agree with it all the time, like tonight or against ESL that almost costed MC, but they makes it more then they doesn’t. The old “they give us 4 downs In going to use them” theory.
MC has the horses. Wise choice to trust them

Having watched Mt. Carmel games on the computer four times this fall (vs. East St. Louis, St. Rita, Carmel of Mundelein, and Brother Rice), here are some observations through six weeks of play:
1) Mt. Carmel is still very much a work in progress. They are very good but their ceiling is crazy good.
Against ESL, the Caravan moved the ball on the ground with great effectiveness, and handled the Flyers' speed on defense well enough to win.
Against StR, the Caravan defensive line showed it could totally stop the run. The passing game for MtC was really an outlier that sort of made the team look totally unbeatable because on that night it had a complete offense (running and passing).
Against Mundelein Carmel, the defense continued to dominate against the run, but the team's defensive secondary was not brilliant and probably showed future opponents that the only way to be competitive vs. MtC is by throwing the ball.
Against Brother Rice, MtC continued to try and work on its own passing game but it's just not there yet. Expect the Caravan to really push improving the passing game in coming weeks. The defensive secondary also must improve as the only successful plays BR got in the game were by virtue of the forward pass.
So, bottom line is this: Passing game must get better and pass defense must get better. My guess is that the pass defense will get better by pressuring and sacking the QB, rather than by shutting down the vertical passing game of opponents.
2) Anyone who writes on this forum that "in high school football, anything can happen," is, if anything, wrong.
Before the season kicked off, here's a list of 10 teams that were often mentioned as powerhouses in 2023: Prairie Ridge, Lena-Winslow, Mt. Carmel, East St. Louis, Lincoln-Way East, Batavia, York, Rochester, Normal, Immaculate Coneception.
Counting only games vs. non-Illinois teams and not counting games against each other, the 10 teams listed here are, combined, undefeated, untied, and in most games, untested.
3) It's easy to complain about East St. Louis being a poorly-seeded team for the 6A playoffs in a class in which they are literally in a class by themselves.
But there is the other side of the coin. Currently, the Chicago Public League has three unbeaten teams that most definitely could finish unbeaten on the season and thus be a 1 or 2 or 3 seed in their respective class.
Lincoln Park (2,088 enrollment), Dyett (554 enrollment) and Payton (1,204 enrollment) are the teams.
In the playoffs, their first-round opponent is surely going to be a 5-4 team (if not even 4-5). I feel comfortable saying that any 5-4/4-5 team would be thrilled to draw one of these unbeaten CPL teams in Round 1 of the playoffs.
4) Way too much love showed up on this board early on for Grayslake Central. They are 2-4 with a non-winnable game left vs. Antioch.
5) Also, too much credit given to Mundelein Carmel (5-1) for its 21-point loss at Mt. Carmel in Week 5.
6) The Chicago Catholic League/East Suburban Catholic football-only conference idea should be swiped by the North Suburban Conference and Northern Lake County Conference.
That's 16 teams.
Group A) Warren, Lake Zurich, Stevenson, Libertyville.
Group B) Lake Forest, Antioch, Wauconda, Grant.
Group C) Mundelein, Grayslake Central, Grayslake North, Lakes.
Group D) Waukegan, Zion-Benton, North Chicago, Round Lake.
Weeks 1-2, play whoever you want.
Weeks 6-8 are 3 games vs. your own division.
Weeks 3, 4, 6 & 9) you play games vs. opponents from the three other divisions.
This works brilliantly for the CCL/ESCC. It seems like a format that would work in Lake County, Illinois.
7) The top end of high school football in Illinois has separated itself so much from the good and very good teams, that it's sucked a lot of the energy out of the 2023 season. 256 teams will be in postseason action on the weekend before Halloween.
But how many of those 256 have a legit chance at playing in Normal on Thanksgiving weekend? The total number of teams in Normal for the finals will be 16. How many of the 16 can you name right now and be fairly certain you are right with your selection?
Probably 10, and that's with the bracket not drawn up yet.

Having watched Mt. Carmel games on the computer four times this fall (vs. East St. Louis, St. Rita, Carmel of Mundelein, and Brother Rice), here are some observations through six weeks of play:
1) Mt. Carmel is still very much a work in progress. They are very good but their ceiling is crazy good.
Against ESL, the Caravan moved the ball on the ground with great effectiveness, and handled the Flyers' speed on defense well enough to win.
Against StR, the Caravan defensive line showed it could totally stop the run. The passing game for MtC was really an outlier that sort of made the team look totally unbeatable because on that night it had a complete offense (running and passing).
Against Mundelein Carmel, the defense continued to dominate against the run, but the team's defensive secondary was not brilliant and probably showed future opponents that the only way to be competitive vs. MtC is by throwing the ball.
Against Brother Rice, MtC continued to try and work on its own passing game but it's just not there yet. Expect the Caravan to really push improving the passing game in coming weeks. The defensive secondary also must improve as the only successful plays BR got in the game were by virtue of the forward pass.
So, bottom line is this: Passing game must get better and pass defense must get better. My guess is that the pass defense will get better by pressuring and sacking the QB, rather than by shutting down the vertical passing game of opponents.
2) Anyone who writes on this forum that "in high school football, anything can happen," is, if anything, wrong.
Before the season kicked off, here's a list of 10 teams that were often mentioned as powerhouses in 2023: Prairie Ridge, Lena-Winslow, Mt. Carmel, East St. Louis, Lincoln-Way East, Batavia, York, Rochester, Normal, Immaculate Coneception.
Counting only games vs. non-Illinois teams and not counting games against each other, the 10 teams listed here are, combined, undefeated, untied, and in most games, untested.
3) It's easy to complain about East St. Louis being a poorly-seeded team for the 6A playoffs in a class in which they are literally in a class by themselves.
But there is the other side of the coin. Currently, the Chicago Public League has three unbeaten teams that most definitely could finish unbeaten on the season and thus be a 1 or 2 or 3 seed in their respective class.
Lincoln Park (2,088 enrollment), Dyett (554 enrollment) and Payton (1,204 enrollment) are the teams.
In the playoffs, their first-round opponent is surely going to be a 5-4 team (if not even 4-5). I feel comfortable saying that any 5-4/4-5 team would be thrilled to draw one of these unbeaten CPL teams in Round 1 of the playoffs.
4) Way too much love showed up on this board early on for Grayslake Central. They are 2-4 with a non-winnable game left vs. Antioch.
5) Also, too much credit given to Mundelein Carmel (5-1) for its 21-point loss at Mt. Carmel in Week 5.
6) The Chicago Catholic League/East Suburban Catholic football-only conference idea should be swiped by the North Suburban Conference and Northern Lake County Conference.
That's 16 teams.
Group A) Warren, Lake Zurich, Stevenson, Libertyville.
Group B) Lake Forest, Antioch, Wauconda, Grant.
Group C) Mundelein, Grayslake Central, Grayslake North, Lakes.
Group D) Waukegan, Zion-Benton, North Chicago, Round Lake.
Weeks 1-2, play whoever you want.
Weeks 6-8 are 3 games vs. your own division.
Weeks 3, 4, 6 & 9) you play games vs. opponents from the three other divisions.
This works brilliantly for the CCL/ESCC. It seems like a format that would work in Lake County, Illinois.
7) The top end of high school football in Illinois has separated itself so much from the good and very good teams, that it's sucked a lot of the energy out of the 2023 season. 256 teams will be in postseason action on the weekend before Halloween.
But how many of those 256 have a legit chance at playing in Normal on Thanksgiving weekend? The total number of teams in Normal for the finals will be 16. How many of the 16 can you name right now and be fairly certain you are right with your selection?
Probably 10, and that's with the bracket not drawn up yet.
He threw for 3 TD passes…..so while nothing in this game is perfect, especially in HS, 3 TD passes is widely considered as an extremely successful passing day.

That's 16 teams.

Personally I hate a 4 team conference division. Three games just does not seem like nearly enough. At least 5 of the 9 games should be division matchups that count towards a championship.

Surprised ? He does something like this most games

35 - 7 --- under a minute in 3Q

One of the worst I can remember in a while.

Rice is hurt, but Caravan is just too much. Very disciplined, even on that first drive, in which they were penalized 20 yards, but probably drove for 100 total while dominating.

Coach Q has had quality wins in his first season and a half, but not a signature win like this could have been. Thought he might have had them fired up, but they looked uninspired. He’s from out of town, but he’s going to have to figure that out soon.

Didn’t expect a win, but I did expect more enthusiasm.

Also wanted to say that second score by Dupree was something. He showed grace in his first few steps, then outright power with that stiff arm.
Saying you wish a second year coach team
that has no Enthusiasm and or Connection to area at all is translation for this hire was bad

Passing game must get better and pass defense must get better.
It's true that we don't have a Dowling-to-Furlong connection yet, but those two knew each other from the first grade, a bond that would be hard to duplicate. What we do have is a group of topflight receivers, and Jack is still working on his timing with them. It will come soon enough. The pass defense doesn't have lock-down corners yet, but at the same time they haven't been exploited or exposed. Like last year, the Loyola game will tell us a lot.

BR flip floping QB’s again. I thought they were going all in with Hartz. Brown threw 2 INTs. Last year it was a good move to start Brown vs MC. It took MC by surprise and they had to adjust to a running QB and Parker Startz was out that game. You can fool me once…..anyways I know Browns Dad is on the coaching staff but they just seem to have more success with Hartz.

It's true that we don't have a Dowling-to-Furlong connection yet, but those two knew each other from the first grade, a bond that would be hard to duplicate. What we do have is a group of topflight receivers, and Jack is still working on his timing with them. It will come soon enough. The pass defense doesn't have lock-down corners yet, but at the same time they haven't been exploited or exposed. Like last year, the Loyola game will tell us a lot.
Just to be clear ... when I say that the passing game and defending the pass are two areas that Mt. Carmel must improve, I am saying that if those two areas improve, you can pick this team up, drop them on the football fields at Mater Dei in California or IMG in Florida and feel good that the Caravan would be more than competitive and could win games against either.
One question about Darrion Dupree who is the Mt. Carmel skill player committed to Wisconsin.
Does he not remind you of former Lincoln-Way East skill player star A.J. Henning who was the swiss army-knife type player on the L-WE state-championship team?

Reactions: Silver Rain
Saying you wish a second year coach team
that has no Enthusiasm and or Connection to area at all is translation for this hire was bad
That wasn’t my intention when I wrote the post. But you might be right. I’d really like for him to be successful. I’m just calling it like I see it. They still have a ton of talent. They still have great talent. They were flat and he’s going to have to connect with that team to get them to go “100 MPH,” especially a huge rival like that.

you can pick this team up, drop them on the football fields at Mater Dei in California or IMG in Florida and feel good that the Caravan would be more than competitive and could win games against either.
High praise indeed, sir. I hope that they live up to it when they play Loyola and Batavia.

Reactions: MC63
Just to be clear ... when I say that the passing game and defending the pass are two areas that Mt. Carmel must improve, I am saying that if those two areas improve, you can pick this team up, drop them on the football fields at Mater Dei in California or IMG in Florida and feel good that the Caravan would be more than competitive and could win games against either.
One question about Darrion Dupree who is the Mt. Carmel skill player committed to Wisconsin.
Does he not remind you of former Lincoln-Way East skill player star A.J. Henning who was the swiss army-knife type player on the L-WE state-championship team?
MC is clearly the #1 team in Illinois. I have said that from day one! But to say they would be competitive against Mater Dei or IMG is a stretch. No disrespect to the Caravan Nation.

Reactions: ChiTown Chuggers
And he has to beat 2 of carmel, Marist, Rita next year. (Assuming they play all three, can’t keep up with the schedule/division changes)
That wasn’t my intention when I wrote the post. But you might be right. I’d really like for him to be successful. I’m just calling it like I see it. They still have a ton of talent. They still have great talent. They were flat and he’s going to have to connect with that team to get them to go “100 MPH,” especially a huge rival like that.

Reactions: crusaderpride
I never saw A.J. play, but Damarion Arrington was the most versatile MC player I have ever seen. Brilliant on both sides of the ball, he was voted MVP by his teammates.
I would toss in Christian Searls from the 2013 team. He seemed to play every down of the game and scored touchdowns that year as a WR/CB/PR & KR. The playoff game against Benet he had a receiving touchdown and an int return TD in a 30 second span. He just had a nose for the football.

No disrespect
None taken. I think that @olderbytheminute meant that the passing game could be upgraded, and that if it were, MC could hang with and maybe beat some of the better teams in the country. Rock made a similar point, saying that this year's passing attack is not quite as "turnkey" as some of the us would like. This is true, and the stats bear it out. Through six games, Jack Elliott has thrown eight INTs. Not good. The good part is that he can do 500 lb. squats, and he brings that same mentality to the game. Like a general or a tank commander, he consistently moves the chains up and down the field. He has great vision, quick reflexes, and a nice set of wheels. Sometimes he lobs an errant pass, but he can also throw the ball with military precision. As Jordan Lynch would say, Jack Elliott is a winner.

Reactions: MS4EVER
None taken. I think that @olderbytheminute meant that the passing game could be upgraded, and that if it were, MC could hang with and maybe beat some of the better teams in the country. Rock made a similar point, saying that this year's passing attack is not quite as "turnkey" as some of the us would like. This is true, and the stats bear it out. Through six games, Jack Elliott has thrown eight INTs. Not good. The good part is that he can do 500 lb. squats, and he brings that same mentality to the game. Like a general or a tank commander, he consistently moves the chains up and down the field. He has great vision, quick reflexes, and a nice set of wheels. Sometimes he lobs an errant pass, but he can also throw the ball with military precision. As Jordan Lynch would say, Jack Elliott is a winner.
8? Really? I know he had 3 vs MP and 1 during COM but but I don’t recall the other 4.

MC is clearly the #1 team in Illinois. I have said that from day one! But to say they would be competitive against Mater Dei or IMG is a stretch. No disrespect to the Caravan Nation.
Sorry MSEVER I disagree.
They could compete. Not saying they would beat them but they can compete and represent well. LA and ESL, LWE and MS among a few others on any given year. I get it you’re talking the best in the country in Mater Dei! I know them well because I am from Southern California. I also know Ohio living in Columbus for 12 years. Living in Frankfort, IL for 16 years and now in NW Indiana for 4 years I feel like I have a good read on how well teams in Illinois stack up in these states. Illinois elite teams can compete. Again not saying they will win, but they could. Certainly would represent the state well. ESL already has represented well even if they didn’t win all the games. Don’t sell your home team short just because they don’t play out of state teams on a regular basis. Illinois has some great teams and programs in their own state. 👍

Reactions: Jenny27
8? Really? I know he had 3 vs MP and 1 during COM but but I don’t recall the other 4.
My most grievous pardon. Or as we altar boys used to say, Mea maxima culpa. I'm just an amateur here in the data-collection field. I'm still playing with crayons, while some of you guys are Rembrandts

Second time you brought me and this comment up, first time is when you responded to it. I was going to respond last time but thought ‘forget it, other HS fans understood what I meant’ but with the repeating of my factual statement with no context and the connotation that I was demeaning Jack Elliot, I clearly have to respond.
My main point, actually, in my response was the second meeting last year between BR and MC. Since I’m respectful to all the competitors, I sometimes can’t come out and say point blank what the truth as I see it is but trust the astute fans on Edgy’s site that appreciate my HS knowledge to fill in the blank. This can lead to misinterpretations by others.
1) in my response to MC/SR w4 game, readers saw what I think of Coach Lynch and what level he is on in the HS coaching realm (the highest)
2) Coach Lynch runs a big boy offense. Perfect and professional in its simplicity but deep with its nuances, timing, footwork, setups and execution
3) My high praise for Blainey Dowling last year as I saw Blainey and Furlong and Deace and Arrington and Turbo (as Dupree was injured at the time) execute that offense at the highest level.
4) I was expecting more from BR staff in second matchup last year as Blainey and company shredded the Crusaders and a coach that came in as a Defensive guy. But the entirely wrong scheme (and not personnel) was used to try and slow down a Lynch offense.
5) I don’t know about this past weeks meeting because I didn’t see the game and I know this year BR is down personnel wise with their injuries so don’t know if the beat down was more attributed to that or scheme.
6) that said, jury is still out on BR Coach. From lower level records, he seems like he recruits well and soon he’ll have the Jimmy and joes to play the schemes correctly that he’s had success with in the past so like I said jury still out and I don’t think the Crusader faithful should get mad or down at him or his staff right now.
7) I’m weird, while I truly love competing, I actually need MC and BR to do well along with SR because I believe in single gender education rooted in Christ’s teachings so I never cheer against those 3 schools, ever, unless they are playing my beloved.
8) which is a long way to get to my point, I am the biggest fan of Jack Elliot since I saw him at the youth level and into his 8th grade season with the Pioneers. So my statement you took as slightly off, or derogatory was actually written as a compliment. That as he absorbs Coach Lynch’s knowledge and his receivers keep improving on the small things that make that offense one of the hardest to defend, if not the hardest, watch out when it all meshes together. Which 99% of the readers understood.
9) No one reads long posts and it’s too detailed to be enjoyable but these would be how long my posts would be and maybe even someone like @McCaravan or @3OrangeWhips or @Topiary or @DeanOfSelection posts would be if we had to include everything we know about Catholic League High School football so no one could be able to twist or misunderstand our posts. 3ow, tops and DOS already don’t post as much as they know because as they know it’s just not worth it to establish a great reputation on the board because of one’s decades long enjoyment of Illinois HS FB only to have your words and intentions used incorrectly. @McCaravan and I still post more and he takes way more heat than I ever do on this site but I respect him that he keeps the discussion of these schools and matchups lively and glad he reached out to me to get me going this season when I just wanted to roll emeritus status this season like DOS or Tops sitting in the Edgy skybox observing. But McCar is right, it’s still a blast engaging.and it’s still a blast for the kids too since there is so little HS press coverage anymore.
10) like I said no one reads long posts but once in awhile I do these short novellas just to reset or restate the baseline for newer people to the site so most new readers sort of can understand what people post and what they mean. It was much easier decades ago small talkin this stuff at a tavern.

TL:dr Silver uses Rocks line about current MC O that every MC fan understands as true without Rocks next line about when it does gel, watch out.

Rock don’t like that because Rock likes Jack and Lynch and respects MC.

So Rock goes all Will Smith on Silver with some whacked out 1000 word post because the Bears suck and all we have left this football season is our beloved HS teams.

Second time you brought me and this comment up, first time is when you responded to it. I was going to respond last time but thought ‘forget it, other HS fans understood what I meant’ but with the repeating of my factual statement with no context and the connotation that I was demeaning Jack Elliot, I clearly have to respond.
My main point, actually, in my response was the second meeting last year between BR and MC. Since I’m respectful to all the competitors, I sometimes can’t come out and say point blank what the truth as I see it is but trust the astute fans on Edgy’s site that appreciate my HS knowledge to fill in the blank. This can lead to misinterpretations by others.
1) in my response to MC/SR w4 game, readers saw what I think of Coach Lynch and what level he is on in the HS coaching realm (the highest)
2) Coach Lynch runs a big boy offense. Perfect and professional in its simplicity but deep with its nuances, timing, footwork, setups and execution
3) My high praise for Blainey Dowling last year as I saw Blainey and Furlong and Deace and Arrington and Turbo (as Dupree was injured at the time) execute that offense at the highest level.
4) I was expecting more from BR staff in second matchup last year as Blainey and company shredded the Crusaders and a coach that came in as a Defensive guy. But the entirely wrong scheme (and not personnel) was used to try and slow down a Lynch offense.
5) I don’t know about this past weeks meeting because I didn’t see the game and I know this year BR is down personnel wise with their injuries so don’t know if the beat down was more attributed to that or scheme.
6) that said, jury is still out on BR Coach. From lower level records, he seems like he recruits well and soon he’ll have the Jimmy and joes to play the schemes correctly that he’s had success with in the past so like I said jury still out and I don’t think the Crusader faithful should get mad or down at him or his staff right now.
7) I’m weird, while I truly love competing, I actually need MC and BR to do well along with SR because I believe in single gender education rooted in Christ’s teachings so I never cheer against those 3 schools, ever, unless they are playing my beloved.
8) which is a long way to get to my point, I am the biggest fan of Jack Elliot since I saw him at the youth level and into his 8th grade season with the Pioneers. So my statement you took as slightly off, or derogatory was actually written as a compliment. That as he absorbs Coach Lynch’s knowledge and his receivers keep improving on the small things that make that offense one of the hardest to defend, if not the hardest, watch out when it all meshes together. Which 99% of the readers understood.
9) No one reads long posts and it’s too detailed to be enjoyable but these would be how long my posts would be and maybe even someone like @McCaravan or @3OrangeWhips or @Topiary or @DeanOfSelection posts would be if we had to include everything we know about Catholic League High School football so no one could be able to twist or misunderstand our posts. 3ow, tops and DOS already don’t post as much as they know because as they know it’s just not worth it to establish a great reputation on the board because of one’s decades long enjoyment of Illinois HS FB only to have your words and intentions used incorrectly. @McCaravan and I still post more and he takes way more heat than I ever do on this site but I respect him that he keeps the discussion of these schools and matchups lively and glad he reached out to me to get me going this season when I just wanted to roll emeritus status this season like DOS or Tops sitting in the Edgy skybox observing. But McCar is right, it’s still a blast engaging.and it’s still a blast for the kids too since there is so little HS press coverage anymore.
10) like I said no one reads long posts but once in awhile I do these short novellas just to reset or restate the baseline for newer people to the site so most new readers sort of can understand what people post and what they mean. It was much easier decades ago small talkin this stuff at a tavern.

TL:dr Silver uses Rocks line about current MC O that every MC fan understands as true without Rocks next line about when it does gel, watch out.

So Rock goes all Will Smith on Silver with some whacked out 1000 word post because the Bears suck and all we have left this football season is our beloved HS teams.
That Pioneer team that Jack was on in 8th grade was very talented! 😎

• Love

I read it. I read your whacked-out, thousand-word rant. Yeah, I'm the Chris Rock* of this board.

*Not to be confused with the other Rock.

Never meant to disparage anyone.

👍

MC was clearly the better team on both sides of the ball (including special teams). Sure not having Pierce and Dugger hut big time, as did Brown's 2 INTs - but perhaps that brings it back to 28 pts vs 42 pts. Brown should be playing WR most of the time - he's fast and athletic. Rice needs a W on the road vs Naz who has won 2 in a row.

I would post more but I have a soon to be 5 year old and 5 month old that has been keeping me busy. I will post more as we get to the final third of regular season schedule and playoffs for sure.

My most grievous pardon. Or as we altar boys used to say, Mea maxima culpa. I'm just an amateur here in the data-collection field. I'm still playing with crayons, while some of you guys are Rembrandts
Fellow Alter Boy here and I was honestly asking if it was really 8 because I didn't recall so many.

Reactions: Silver Rain
Going back in somewhat recent history, the last time MC played a national out of state power was 2014 vs St. Joe's PA. MC was gutted after their 2012-2013 titles but really hung with them. Had no answer for Deandre Swift! Lost 28-27 on a missed PAT. MC went 5-4 that year but got hot at the end on a semi run.

MC 2.0 now I would love to see them play a team of this caliber with the system in place now and the skills they have. *Should have gone for 2 at end vs PA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT