ADVERTISEMENT

MC’s Ben Perry elects to enroll early

https://louisville.edu/admissions/cost-aid/tuition

according to the Louisville website, it costs roughly $40,000 a year to attend Louisville as an out of state student living on campus. If you can get on campus earlier and begin your education and possibly get a graduate degree included in your 4+ year scholarship I think it’s a smart move.
It is but you can do that starting in August. 15 hours or so isn’t going to change that. It absolutely help but, it’s not going to completely change the outcome.

That's also not a "typical" day, correct? That looks like the first few days of summer camp before the season begins.
That’s a typical day. Most wont be documented because of the rules. Talk to any player and they will give you the run down. It sounds good but there are pros and cons.

That’s a typical day. Most wont be documented because of the rules. Talk to any player and they will give you the run down. It sounds good but there are pros and cons.
On a typical day, when school starts, they have classes in the morning.

It is but you can do that starting in August. 15 hours or so isn’t going to change that. It absolutely help but, it’s not going to completely change the outcome.

They also have to take classes in the summer in order to workout on campus. So add another 6 hrs+ before August and he’s close to being a soph in college by the time fall semester 2021 starts

Reactions: caravan8
After a workout. I remember having a 7:30am speech class at Purdue and a half dozen FB players would be in it and be coming AFTER a morning workout.
yeah, I've had several coaches outline a "typical" day lately and it all starts with a workout and then to classes.

On the D3 level we worked out at 6AM. And that was before the 730 Strength & Conditioning classes many took. Nothing atypical about that schedule

They also have to take classes in the summer in order to workout on campus. So add another 6 hrs+ before August and he’s close to being a soph in college by the time fall semester 2021 starts
Have to get the Dean signature for more than 6 hours. You will be set up to graduate in December instead of May.

Have to get the Dean signature for more than 6 hours. You will be set up to graduate in December instead of May.

I was speaking about Louisville and college. Our son graduated in May from another ACC school and his summers he would get 12 credit hrs with having to take two classes for each summer school session

I know, but even after questioned about it being a "camp" day, it was still referenced as a "typical day".

It has to be "typical day" before the school year starts. Look at the dates. Believe it or not, the football players do go to class.

I know, but even after questioned about it being a "camp" day, it was still referenced as a "typical day".

Typical meaning start time (earlier than 7 when classes are in session) and finish time (somewhere around 9 or 10) daily. I apologize as I assumed folks would understand the point. As a high school kid there is a ton of free time. Once you step on campus, your time is there's! Window dress it however you see fit. Again, I have no opinion about what decision someone makes however, you are not going to "kick it" and be a regular college student.

I was only referencing this post, because it was questioned about being a camp day prior to this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT