ADVERTISEMENT

LWE @ LWC game analysis

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Did anyone happen to see this game. I am wondering if East is that good or is Central still down this year. Since the attendance restrictions it’s hard to get any details about the teams/games. Let’s hear it East fans.

Central is down. And in my opinion they could be much much better given a change at the helm. Not slamming anyone- just saying their limiting themeselves. But what do I know? Thankfully my 1st amendment rights allow certain freedoms.

Reactions: sporthog9er
Central is now in a 4 and 5-wide offense going E/W hard and fast with both run and pass. LWE held them to the 1/2 the number of plays they had run in their previous 2 games. That whole Red division is down, but this is a strange season.

East is really good. LWC needs some big changes from top down. Sad to see what the Knights have become past few years. Revolving door of asst coaches don't help either.

East is really good. LWC needs some big changes from top down. Sad to see what the Knights have become past few years. Revolving door of asst coaches don't help either.
Very true about the revolving door. Word on street is HC is beyond control freak.
You gotta trust your assistants! It helps if you can bring a few of your people with... ideally that’s ideal.

Central has lost a lot of good assistants to other district teams. That speaks volumes!

Very true about the revolving door. Word on street is HC is beyond control freak.
You gotta trust your assistants! It helps if you can bring a few of your people with... ideally that’s ideal.

Central has lost a lot of good assistants to other district teams. That speaks volumes!

One thing is clear. Something is not working and generally it starts at the top.

Reactions: The Outfit
Boy wonder @ LWC is a phenom rah rah hard charging, good fun for the kids type things... what’s missing is doing the things needed.
Sometimes you gotta ruffle feathers, get after it, and quit being a control freak on the

I will state the following in empathy with all the Head Coaches in the smaller-enrollment Red Division of the SWSC. Imagine having 3 cross-over games locked with the likes of higher-enrollment (about 500+ more students) Blue Division which includes LWE, H-F, Bolingbrook and rising Lockport. Historically, that translates to at least 2 losses right there, so you basically have to win out in 2 non-cons and 4 conference games to get to 7-2. Stumble once in those 6 games and you are 6-3 getting a 9-0 or high seed 8-1 in Round 1.

I get your point but their is something else missing. Their are plenty of teams that have more success with less kids than LWC. PC is right there and they seem to do alright even when playing against teams in the CCL blue.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT