ADVERTISEMENT

LWE and Warren

Illgold22

Sep 5, 2005
Well a rematch of last years quarterfinal game. Rematch of a past title game as well. What’s everyone’s thoughts? This time the game is up by six flags! Warrens first crack at the Griffins at home. O/U on this one may be low.

I think this game will be close. With Warren winning .... what would be considered an upset. 🎢
Yes it would be an upset Micah only because East is the higher ranked team. I think East defense is the best Warren will have seen this year. It will come down to Warrens defense. Can Warren stop East offense? Should be another good game between these two power programs.

Living "up north" here I'd love to see Warren pull the upset, but my head is thinking more like 21-0 LWE. Will probably attend anyway though.

Looking forward to this game. Warren is ultra physical. Obviously East is special. Crazy good quarterfinal matchup.

No disrespect to Warren. My Hawks have lost a few to special Warren teams, I just don’t feel like this is one of their better team’s. They will still hit you in the mouth but I don’t believe they can score on Beast. I could be wrong but I don’t see it.

One thing about HS football prior teams do not play the game. Every year is a different scenario. My stomach says this will be a good game. LWE is well coached. Warren has the talent to be in the game. I am taking Warren in a close game. This is the first time I am aware of LWE has played Warren at Warren HS. I love the back & forth ... in terms of their thoughts on the game. Atleast people are talking about the game ... after the first two games to start the year ... who would have wrote this script. 🎢💪🏾

Reactions: corey90
I think LWE prevails here. But this is only based on what I have read. I have seen neither team in person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT