ADVERTISEMENT

"Long" Shots: Misogyny in Wilmette (and South Bend)

GEPreps

Nov 22, 2009
Is it really alchemy? Why not have the Cap'n calculate the odds of Hinsdale Central in the quarters? Long shots in high school football are just so, so rare.

Too bad you cannot also control her and then have her married off and busy raising a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWittman
Why do you say that?

Back to more alliterative names for the Rematch in the Ridge, which do you like the most?

The Sequel with Soundproofing

or

The Sequel will "Set You Free"

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Let me take a crack at it.

Is it really alchemy?
This does not appear to be as complicated as a nonsensical science.
Why not have the Cap'n calculate the odds of Hinsdale Central in the quarters?
I proffer that we have a certain Glenbard West poster make a mathematical prediction of the same outcome.
Long shots in high school football are just so, so rare.
Outcomes that initially hold low odds among some often occur on the prep level of football. [Sarcasm is used to demonstrate assumed wisdom.]
Too bad you cannot also control her and then have her married off and busy raising a family.
Your comments indicate that you cannot possibly hold an alternate position. No, your fault lies in a psychological disorder: that of thinking that woman cannot hold an informed opinion based on her status as a female. I mock you by suggesting that you hold an outdated, and misogynistic, opinion on the proper role of women in our society.

How did I do?
Or was that "mansplaining"?

Is it really alchemy?
I proffer that we have a certain Glenbard West poster make a mathematical prediction of the same outcome.
Outcomes that initially hold low odds among some often occur on the prep level of football. [Sarcasm is used to demonstrate assumed wisdom.]
Your comments indicate that you cannot possibly hold an alternate position. No, your fault lies in a psychological disorder: that of thinking that woman cannot hold an informed opinion based on her status as a female. I mock you by suggesting that you hold an outdated, and misogynistic, opinion on the proper role of women in our society.

How did I do?
This is too perfect. While I often cringe at the liberal use of mysoginy; perfect placement, usage and dismembering of this idiot.

Reactions: PRokie

Is it really alchemy?

How did I do?

9 out of ten (one russian judge shorted you, i think)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT