ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Way East @ Batavia

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
8A runners up vs 7A runners up

Last year LWE jumped on Batavia pretty quick and took a commanding halftime lead before Batavia regrouped in the 2nd half to make the score respectable. Do the Bulldogs exact a modicum of revenge or do the Griffins continue running roughshod over the competition?

Reactions: BTOWNDawgs
8A runners up vs 7A runners up

Last year LWE jumped on Batavia pretty quick and took a commanding halftime lead before Batavia regrouped in the 2nd half to make the score respectable. Do the Bulldogs exact a modicum of revenge or do the Griffins continue running roughshod over the competition?
We all know how the “revenge“ factor worked out for Batavia last year. New year and different team just play the game. Hoping for a better game than last years. I’m going with East.

Reactions: kwamizee
We all know how the “revenge“ factor worked out for Batavia last year. New year and different team just play the game. Hoping for a better game than last years. I’m going with East.
MC was a buzz saw at the end of the season last year. This week's slate of games is even better than last week's. I wish I could clone me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT