ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln-Way Central @ Bolingbrook

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
LWC 7-0 end of 1st Quarter. I’ll need someone else to keep this one alive. Heading to Lockport now. Go Knights!

Too bad the old staff got pushed out at The Brook. The Raiders will not have a winning season for many years to come..........

Reactions: WIU78
It's basketball season gents. And I'm ready. Boys and Girls primed for a good season.

Reactions: WIU78
Bones I knew Ivlow was the glue but not the entire ship. Way too much talent in the building to not have a great football program. I did notice crowd attendance is down which is never a good sign.

Bones I knew Ivlow was the glue but not the entire ship. Way too much talent in the building to not have a great football program. I did notice crowd attendance is down which is never a good sign.
I dont know that he was. It's an odd situation because I like Coach, but I'm for the people on the field in Red and Black at all times. I think the program needed a fresh start but with emphasis on the entire program, getting lower level numbers up and getting them competitive while blunting the downward trend. I think the lower levels numbers are up and they're more competitive which should be beneficial in the long run. But the product on the varsity field the past two years...indefensible. but maybe this is how it happens.

Anyways. Hoops is strong and we're only a month away. HF looks to be vastly improved too.

LW210 is back. Knights, Griffins and Warriors looking good.
Bradley will have A LOT to say about how the Knights and Warriors do the rest of the regular season, especially if the passing weather holds up. Lockport and Andrew put up 32 and 31 points respectively the last 2 weeks (@ Bradley), yet lost.

Bradley will have A LOT to say about how the Knights and Warriors do the rest of the regular season, especially if the passing weather holds up. Lockport and Andrew put up 32 and 31 points respectively the last 2 weeks (@ Bradley), yet lost.
Totally agree. Bradley is very dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT