ADVERTISEMENT

The OTHER Lincoln-Way - Central

It's AWESOME to see. Next week LWC is now heavily favored. LWW QB Crafton out likely ACL. Tough break for him and baseball draft. Also think top wr is out for LWW.

Watched LWC vs Evanston. That was a dominating performance. Can they be undefeated after LWW and Sandburg?

They should absolutely be undefeated heading into the Brook game. Crafton going down for the year pretty much ends it for LWW, I don't see this Friday's game being competitive now for LWC. Think they run all over Sandburg. Last real tests are Brook and Bradley.

Watched LWC vs Evanston. That was a dominating performance. Can they be undefeated after LWW and Sandburg?
Some reveals could occur in the SWSC this weekend. How will Sandburg stack up hosting Lockport? How can Bradley in their first real test match-up at East? Can 3-0 Stagg carry winning ways into Andrew? Is H-F really improved as The Brook comes to town? Can LWW with its injury(ies) go to LWC and derail the Knights? It will be an interesting scoreboard to see Friday late.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Some reveals could occur in the SWSC this weekend. How will Sandburg stack up hosting Lockport? How can Bradley in their first real test match-up at East? Can 3-0 Stagg carry winning ways into Andrew? Is H-F really improved as The Brook comes to town? Can LWW with its injury(ies) go to LWC and derail the Knights? It will be an interesting scoreboard to see Friday late.
Can Brook beat a decent team without having to score 50?

So talk about the other other Lincoln Way... West. Confidence has to be extremely high. I imagine Coach has the Warriors poised to stave off the upset minded Raiders.

Bones easy now, easy..... West is very lucky to be 3-1 and not 2-2. They had another 3 kids leave the game Friday, injury status up in the air. Fullback, WR, and I believe an online guy.

I don't see them putting up the points to beat Brook. The dline can get after it, and their backers and secondary is just OK. Brook needs to stop the run. That's all they got- no real deep threat passing with the junior QB now.

I see Brook putting up at least 25+points.

I will say this...I would expect LWW to play desperate the rest of the way. Believe it's their homecoming week, stranger things have happened. With this game, Bradley, HF, Andrew, Stagg remaining....getting 2 more wins will be very tough. West probably only favored in Stagg game.

Bones easy now, easy..... West is very lucky to be 3-1 and not 2-2. They had another 3 kids leave the game Friday, injury status up in the air. Fullback, WR, and I believe an online guy.

I don't see them putting up the points to beat Brook. The dline can get after it, and their backers and secondary is just OK. Brook needs to stop the run. That's all they got- no real deep threat passing with the junior QB now.

I see Brook putting up at least 25+points.

I will say this...I would expect LWW to play desperate the rest of the way. Believe it's their homecoming week, stranger things have happened. With this game, Bradley, HF, Andrew, Stagg remaining....getting 2 more wins will be very tough. West probably only favored in Stagg game.
Yeah D line looks solid, but the DBs looks like football players too. BVE looked to have some good skills and LWW only allowed 28. And in the 1st half of the LWC game they looked like a well oiled machine in the ground game. They will have to make us consider the pass though, otherwise it could be an issue. They did pass for a TD against LWC.

Reactions: sporthog9er
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT