ADVERTISEMENT

Leo Catholic 34 Rich Township 28

Lol
Okay. Your trying to start the private/public debate. I am not sure Rich Township is 8A. Like I said your smarter that or are you?

Lol
Okay. Your trying to start the private/public debate. I am not sure Rich Township is 8A. Like I said your smarter that or are you?
I’m not trying to start any private/public debate whatsoever. Rich Township is classified as an 8A school. That’s a fact.

Do you know anything about Leo High School? They might have maybe 150 boys in the building - mainly from City neighborhoods like Auburn-Gresham, Chatham and Englewood.

You might be the only person that doesn’t comprehend it’s an accomplishment for Leo to win almost any football game.

Rich Township is a mess. Sad but true. Combining sports programs is the worst decision they could have made to help these athletes out. Boxing may be the only progress they have made in the merging of schools and closing of the East campus. Congrats to Leo regardless!

Well what do you know. A lower class ( 1A) beats a much higher class(8A). Again. According to some posters this should never happen. (See Loyola/Rochester thread ). But it does. ( See JCA/ Brother Rice thread). And now Leo. How about that !!

Would be interested to hear of a 1A school has ever beaten an 8a school before.

Rich Township is a mess. Sad but true. Combining sports programs is the worst decision they could have made to help these athletes out. Boxing may be the only progress they have made in the merging of schools and closing of the East campus. Congrats to Leo regardless!
Cardboard Banker or Fisticuffs?

Reactions: ignazio
I’m not trying to start any private/public debate whatsoever. Rich Township is classified as an 8A school. That’s a fact.

Do you know anything about Leo High School? They might have maybe 150 boys in the building - mainly from City neighborhoods like Auburn-Gresham, Chatham and Englewood.

You might be the only person that doesn’t comprehend it’s an accomplishment for Leo to win almost any football game.
Yup it’s a private thing. Look little Leo beat a 8A team with a losing record. Rich Township hasn’t won a thing or even sniffed a playoff win in decades. Just what point are you trying to prove? Your really stretching Whip.

Yup it’s a private thing. Look little Leo beat a 8A team with a losing record. Rich Township hasn’t won a thing or even sniffed a playoff win in decades. Just what point are you trying to prove? Your really stretching Whip.
It might be the first time ever that a 1A school beat an 8A school. I think that’s worthy of a post. Get over it.

Reactions: CatholicHigh41
Corey90,

I don't think Orange really "stirs" things up, unless he's provoked. Just my opinion.

And heck, it’s just news and good to talk about here because everyone, or a good many of us that went to SR, MC, BR, StL, Marist have an uncle or neighbor that went to LEO. Six degrees of separation

Your're (You are) just frustrated that you cannot find a way to pull of your "Cliff Clavin" and slide how LWE will be a beast next year into this thread. ;-)

After looking at the Rich schedule and knowing a little about Leo's struggles, I'd have to say it's a good win. Competitive game with a 8A team that may have made the playoffs had it not had to forfeit 4 games. Leo also amassed enough talent to go toe to toe in a game down to the wire with Montini. Perhaps @go_rice is correct about classifications.

Reactions: go_rice

Recruit with little to no resources. Not a smart statement. Great job Leo!

Reactions: krock the house
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT