ADVERTISEMENT

LA @ St.Rita

Sophs at 10am

Varsity at 1pm

Per St. Rita Football Twitter feed

Bowie50: You picked DLS over Loyola. I wasn't at the game but from the score it seems like Loyola controlled the game. I'm picking them to beat Rita even tho I want Rita to win. Who you got in this game and why?

Bowie50: You picked DLS over Loyola. I wasn't at the game but from the score it seems like Loyola controlled the game. I'm picking them to beat Rita even tho I want Rita to win. Who you got in this game and why?
I got LA. Rita beat DLS by 6. I think maybe Holecek and his staff may have turned things around. LA should be getting Jones back. If I was an 8A team, I would hate to see LA at a 20-26 seed in the first couple of rounds. Under the radar and playing with a big chip on their shoulder.

Reactions: Gene K.
Totally agree. Tough losses after the first game big win over New Trier. I think they get by Rita a lot easier than the Providence team at Provi. Montini plays Provi this week and I'll have a better feel for the outcome of Loyola-Provi after that game.

I got LA. Rita beat DLS by 6. I think maybe Holecek and his staff may have turned things around. LA should be getting Jones back. If I was an 8A team, I would hate to see LA at a 20-26 seed in the first couple of rounds. Under the radar and playing with a big chip on their shoulder.

We lost to Rita 37-30. As for Loyola, we didn't get cheated by the refs or anything like that in the game. Loyola's just starting to play as they typically do by controlling the lines of scrimmage, having a good running back and a solid quarterback. Our kids just got beat. Simple as that. As for the comment about Loyola in the state playoffs, that's very accurate. If some team thinks they're going to have an easy game, they're assuredly not.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT