ADVERTISEMENT

King's Challenge Standings

Catch--22

Sep 29, 2006
Lombard
Reactions: Gene K. and eireog
Nice work Catch! Can you either filter it down for 8A - 5A or attach your spreadsheet? Really appreciate the effort!

This is great. Wish i would've remembered to enter so i could see my name in print at the bottom of the page.

If I didn’t think I was possibly winning, I wouldn’t have even considered it. Curiosity got the best of me.

I intend on also giving a total for 8A to 5A. I was brand new to excel calculations, and it was tedious. By the time I was done, I was DONE! A friend gave me some better methods, and I anticipate it helping greatly.

Getting the sheet organized was the biggest task. But now it is set up for the year, so future weeks should be easier.

Eventually I’ll cross out or color eliminated champions, give multiple totals, etc…. If it proves to be tedious again, I may skip weeks 2 and 4 of the playoffs. But I intend to follow through. We’ll see!

If I didn’t think I was possibly winning, I wouldn’t have even considered it. Curiosity got the best of me.

I intend on also giving a total for 8A to 5A. I was brand new to excel calculations, and it was tedious. By the time I was done, I was DONE! A friend gave me some better methods, and I anticipate it helping greatly.

Getting the sheet organized was the biggest task. But now it is set up for the year, so future weeks should be easier.

Eventually I’ll cross out or color eliminated champions, give multiple totals, etc…. If it proves to be tedious again, I may skip weeks 2 and 4 of the playoffs. But I intend to follow through. We’ll see!
If you need further Excel help - please feel free to DM me. I use excel daily to manipulate data.

So this is what you do after “if the playoffs started…” 😂 Good job!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT