ADVERTISEMENT

Early Bird CS8 Final Standings

cigaros

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2018
Early Bird Prediction for final conference standings

Rochester 9-0 (they've scored this proficiently WITHOUT QB1)

SHG 7-2 (watching film of Rochester's offense prior to week 5 will only be good for defensive schemes. The Rochester offense will get even faster week 6)

Chatham 7-2 (losing to SHG puts them in third)

U-High 7-2 (I think their defense will take notes from Rochester. Brody Walworth likes defense)

J-ville 5-4 (this pick was made before the loss of their QB1. Jury is still out on whether they can play rugby for 4 quarters)

Lincoln 4-5 (welcome back. And thank you for getting better while you were gone. Fans weren't coming to the games when you were on the schedule)

Springfield 4-5 (can they get on the same page for this record? I give them a 50% chance of trading spots with Southeast)

MacArthur 3-6 (their o line needs to work on its technique. If so, they could be playoff bound. If not, solid 3-6)

Southeast 2-7 (please surprise the conference. Your success is a good thing)

Lanphier 1-8 (fighting to not be in last place)

Ike 0-9 (that 7-4 season with a crazy 70-39 loss to Rochester is a long time ago)

Rochester, SHG, and Chatham are locks to make the playoffs.

MacArthur, Jacksonville, Lincoln, U High, and Springfield all still have a chance at getting 5 wins. Most likely three of these schools will make the playoffs, with four possible especially if one of the other teams in this group ends up 3-6.

We'll know a lot more after Friday. My order from most to least need to win this week from this group is Springfield, Mac, Lincoln, U High, and Jacksonville.

Reactions: cigaros
Rochester, SHG, and Chatham are locks to make the playoffs.

MacArthur, Jacksonville, Lincoln, U High, and Springfield all still have a chance at getting 5 wins. Most likely three of these schools will make the playoffs, with four possible especially if one of the other teams in this group ends up 3-6.

We'll know a lot more after Friday. My order from most to least need to win this week from this group is Springfield, Mac, Lincoln, U High, and Jacksonville.
I gave Normal 2 losses because they don’t have Rochester. I think they’re going to surprise some people.

Reactions: rocketnation
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT