ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Love - Jim Thorpe

remember, you can vote from cell phones and laptops and maybe even tablets.

Godfthr,

I may actually have a pair, I will look when I get home. If I do I could be pursuaded to send them provided MCHS is a Hard NO on holding our balls.
There were never Family pants. Just Nazareth Pants. Unless you got the custom jerseys

Done!

But he’s still a bit behind That Greedy guy from LSU but has 32.04percent of the vote and climbing!!

Reactions: Gene K.
@godfthr53 you are really hung up on this jersey? No reasonable explanation though how or why a kid from Glen Ellyn wears a jersey that fits a middle schooler and is only one seen wearing it?

Still no explanation on how a kid from Glen Ellyn ends up with it? Only explanation is excessive recruiting of middle school kids but not surprised at who continues to defend it

Still no explanation on how a kid from Glen Ellyn ends up with it? Only explanation is excessive recruiting of middle school kids but not surprised at who continues to defend it
Are you talking about little Michael? Maybe the fact that the kid idolizes JJ and follows him around got him interested? Boom, Naz etc. Glen Ellyn isn’t that far from Naz but I guess it has to be something improper. There’s another kid Cole who also is a ballboy. He’s got a NEW JERSEY, but his dad bought them so is that ok or still improper?

Cole also has two brothers on the team let’s not get this guy going down another rat hole.

@mchsalumni i think I have those pants what are they work to ya bud? Make it something interesting.

Are you talking about little Michael? Maybe the fact that the kid idolizes JJ and follows him around got him interested? Boom, Naz etc. Glen Ellyn isn’t that far from Naz but I guess it has to be something improper. There’s another kid Cole who also is a ballboy. He’s got a NEW JERSEY, but his dad bought them so is that ok or still improper?

It was only 5-6 years ago that Naz starting QB was from Glen Ellyn. Dont know how he did it

I’ve expected a lot of discussion from the posse as always. I just never guessed that what people are wearing would be such a hot topic. And done for Julian. I love, no pun intended, watching him play!

Who are some of the other local players playing in the college football final 4 games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT