ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson out at Thornton

Coach Jackson's evaluation of the current Thornton HS and Harvey football situations in this article tend to shine a brighter light upon the achievements of the previous staff at the school -- from only some 5 or 6 years ago.

If Jackson sticks at Marist then they should roll through most of its schedule outside of MC (who will go undefeated again) Jackson-Marsh-Tate and 3 returning OLs should be a tall order for any Defense

He says he’s done at Thornton but he still has to work right? Was that his full time job? Is he planning on joining Marist staff or does he have something in the works for him and Jr. ?

He says he’s done at Thornton but he still has to work right? Was that his full time job? Is he planning on joining Marist staff or does he have something in the works for him and Jr. ?

That's why I asked about the Cobalt blue and black....

He is out as coach. He is a dean at Thornton and never mentioned giving that up.

Can't imagine him giving up a full time position at TT unless he lands another HC gig....and I haven't heard a thing on that front so

I'm guessing he'd be highly sought after after the job he did at Thorton with limited resources and participation.

Reactions: forlouann
If Jackson sticks at Marist then they should roll through most of its schedule outside of MC (who will go undefeated again) Jackson-Marsh-Tate and 3 returning OLs should be a tall order for any Defense
Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT