ADVERTISEMENT

Irish-Buckeyes

I think this is probably the most talented ND team in a while. Let's see if they have the composure and leadership to deliver a strong season.

In the middle of a really tough 5 week stretch, with OSU, Duke, USC and Clemson. No-one can keep them out of playoffs if they run the table.

Reactions: eireog
I think this is probably the most talented ND team in a while. Let's see if they have the composure and leadership to deliver a strong season.

In the middle of a really tough 5 week stretch, with OSU, Duke, USC and Clemson. No-one can keep them out of playoffs if they run the table.
They are not going to run the table! I like my chances with USC. IMO Caleb Williams is a the better QB! Just saying. 😊
ND will be lucky if they win today at home against the Buckeyes.

Last edited:
Of local IHSA football interest, Pat Coogan (Marist) is having himself a game.

Reactions: Wassup13
Same bad ending like the Bush push game. I need to find a team without the ND thing.

Freeman got out coached. Were running the ball down their throats the entire 2nd half and he decides to get cute on the last series. Also knew they only had 10 on the field and didn't want to take the penalty. It would have cost them a foot!!!!

They are not going to run the table! I like my chances with USC. IMO Caleb Williams is a the better QB! Just saying. 😊
ND will be lucky if they win today at home against the Buckeyes.
Williams and USC gotta worry about putting away mighty ASU

If Ryan Day’s rant went any longer, I was expecting…..”and I wasn’t born on 3rd base.”

Reactions: eireog
I can’t believe ND went last two plays with 10 men on the field. That’s an unforgivable mistake.

Yes could not believe it. I thought ND needed to open up the offense before the 3rd Q. Anyhow both teams played well and look about equal overall.

Ryan Day is gonna beat Lou Holtz’s ass when they meet.

Ryan Day: "I'll take a deep breath now."

Maybe Day should have taken the deep breath before hyperventilating in post-game comments. Had Day done as much, he wouldn't have made a complete fool of himself.

Reactions: CCfan and eireog

I think they’re going to have to run the table now to have a chance of getting in.

Somebody tell Ryan Day that Ohio State hasn't really been "from Ohio" since the middle of the Jon Cooper era, although Tressel had the Youngstown and east Cleveland pipeline going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT