ADVERTISEMENT

Info on Minooka?

ESCC fan

Nov 15, 2003
Feel this is a pretty good draw for ND (at least compared to some of the projections showing Bolingbrook or Lyons as potential match-ups). Does anyone have any info on Minooka? Type of offense they run, key players, etc.? Also, will the game be streaming (video or radio)? No way I can make it down there by 7 on a Friday night, unfortunately.

Fast team defensively who runs a 3-4. Flies to the ball and makes tackles. Offensively, utilized multiple formations to try and keep defense moving. Had a good TE, but heard he is not out with a knee injury. Solid offensive line

Here’s what I know...teams in their conference have very little success running the ball on them! Disciplined and tackle well...for ND they have to get Ty the ball in other ways than handing off- as for the other side of the ball no doubt ND will be able to hold them. Seen their games against Oswego and PN-

Agree, they are very stout against the run. Experienced QB but the offense isn't very dynamic. Overall team speed is average. Very well coached. They probably won't beat themselves.

Turned out they're pretty good, huh? Dons were only able to get 61 yards rushing.

Welcome to the board. No one said that Minooka is not a good team. It was a defensive battle, as expected. Minooka did a great job bottling up ND's rushing attack. Best of luck against Barrington!

Welcome to the board. No one said that Minooka is not a good team. It was a defensive battle, as expected. Minooka did a great job bottling up ND's rushing attack. Best of luck against Barrington!
Thank you. Read the statement earlier in the week that you thought Minooka was a good draw for ND and felt we weren't being given enough credit. Barrington is going to be a tall order, but I know our boys will give it their all.

Escc do you think ND brings up the frosh QB next year to Varsity? I’m pretty sure the sophs went undefeated but the kid I saw at the freshman Pats game was a special talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT