ADVERTISEMENT

I'm almost optimistic about this, but-

SR Fan1

Oct 9, 2009
Are IHSA baseball games shown on TV? I'm nearly sure, they're not, but maybe I'm wrong. Someone help me out please.

IDK but I went by a field this afternoon and heard firsthand the "plink" of aluminum meeting cork & cowhide. Ahhhhh.....

I'm not sure about TV but I know one school that broadcast's their games on radio. The Rochelle Hubs broadcast all their football, basketball and baseball games on WRHL 1060am. I have tried to pick up a Rochelle / Geneva baseball game in the past and the reception wasn't that great.

Well I can say for certain that last year the games at "state" were NOT on TV. Some local cable channels used to do games, but I have not seen any in years. Many years ago the state title games were on TV, but not recently.

Then come on down (or up depending on where you are) to Joliet to see the games live. Jackhammer (Silver Cross) Stadium is a beautiful facility, easy to get to, free parking available ... it's baseball heaven.

Word is the the Naperville Central-Stevenson game this Saturday the 10th will be on TV. Local Naperville channel 17 I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT