ADVERTISEMENT

IHSA 8A Semifinal Predictions

McRice

Nov 12, 2019
I'm not sure how Marist is going to be able to guard AJ Henning, he will have a good game. But Marist has been on fire recently, so you never know.
Warren's defense has been excellent all year, so Rice will have a hard matchup against them.
Personally, I see
LWE -13
Warren -6
Marist LWE will be a high scoring game, but I think LWE will come out by two scores.
Warren Rice will be a low scoring game because of Warren's defense, but Rice defense has been showing promise all playoffs.

I was impressed watching a Justin Jefferson post on Twitter. Young man can really play LB and was all over the field in the last game!

Don't sleep on Marist. They are playing some really good football and are peaking at the right time of year. If I had to make a prediction, I'd guess the two favorites win their games next week. Both favored by 2 touchdowns on one of the handicapper websites.

Would be great to see a Marist-Rice 8A Final. Half the southside would be in DeKalb that day

I caught the rice game after the LWE game. They played near perfect. The defense was outstanding. I was very impressed with 37 at QB. But will they advance past Warren ? They will need to play as perfect as they did yesterday Who knows? Maybe a Marist v Rice game. Or maybe Rice will get a chance to revenge prior playoff losses to East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT