ADVERTISEMENT

I Love My Girls, But ...

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
Their mother has a huge local family - I want the girls to spend Thanksgiving with them. Then the Ya-Yas go shopping today - so my Thanksgiving with the girls is Saturday.

They are pushing for a Michigan Ave. day ... I have negotiated for lunch at home with a fancy charcuterie board ... so I can see ESL, but board games start at 11:00 am.

This is my actual plan - heavy on the champagne in the mimosas and transition them to some fancy cocktail as it seems natural.

They won’t make it out of the house and we will end of getting tacos and I’ll get to see the games.

In theory.

Their mother has a huge local family - I want the girls to spend Thanksgiving with them. Then the Ya-Yas go shopping today - so my Thanksgiving with the girls is Saturday.

They are pushing for a Michigan Ave. day ... I have negotiated for lunch at home with a fancy charcuterie board ... so I can see ESL, but board games start at 11:00 am.

This is my actual plan - heavy on the champagne in the mimosas and transition them to some fancy cocktail as it seems natural.

They won’t make it out of the house and we will end of getting tacos and I’ll get to see the games.

In theory.

Your really are a bitch. Lol

In theory.

Reminds me of the King of Queens episode where Doug and Arthur push booze on Carrie because she is more pleasant to be around drunk. Lol I like it

Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT