ADVERTISEMENT

HS Teams in FBS Conferences

PowerI66

Oct 11, 2012
Which high school conferences or teams would you place or say represent the college conferences? For example, the CCL/ESCC as the SEC.

Which high school conferences or teams would you place or say represent the college conferences? For example, the CCL/ESCC as the SEC.
I would say the CCL/ESCC is more like the Big 10. A Bunch of very solid teams that have the chance to knock each other out. No team is super dominate that everyone is chasing yearly. I don’t see any conference like the SEC. The conference with LWE is like the ACC. Thus far LWE mirror Clemson as the top school and the only real shot at winning the Title. BB will take the role of Florida State while HF reminds me of the good versions of Miami.

I would say the CCL/ESCC is more like the Big 10. A Bunch of very solid teams that have the chance to knock each other out. No team is super dominate that everyone is chasing yearly. I don’t see any conference like the SEC. The conference with LWE is like the ACC. Thus far LWE mirror Clemson as the top school and the only real shot at winning the Title. BB will take the role of Florida State while HF reminds me of the good versions of Miami.
Nope. I’d go with the CCLB as the top half of the SEC. MC is Alabama and LA is Clemson both with better academics ;)

Reactions: Gene K.
Warren Township ... SEC or BIG10 they play fast/ physical football with running the football being the #1 option not pass.

The 2-division South Suburban Conference like the 2-division Mid-American Conference? Beyond other similarities, geographically the leagues are rather clustered, with each having 1 relative outlier: Lemont for the SSC and Buffalo for the MAC.

I did this strictly for my area (st Louis to Springfield) and came up with the following:
Southwestern Conf. - SEC
Sangamo - Big 12
Mississippi Valley - ACC
South 7 - Big 10
South Central - American
Prairie State - MAC

Who would be Nebraska? Fans who think they are still a power but haven't been in the conversation for over 25 years?

I would say for sure NND.

NND? They have never been a power or elite program. They have one title game appearance in their history. Prior to the last 5 years, they have been consistently mediocre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT