ADVERTISEMENT

Hillcrest 18 - StL 15 final

IgorStL

Nov 6, 2017
Traded punts, one pick at the 35 for StL. Viking ball 2nd and 8 ball on own 37

70 yd run by Wilson followed by a killer fumble. Hillcrest ball at own 8

Short 3 and out for Hillcrest, good return by Johnson, followed by the Nate Thomas show. 12-7 Hillcrest 2:45 left in 3rd

Big pick return by #5 Wilson, followed by Thomas TD. 2 pt good, 18-15 4th quarter, 7 mins left

Had a great shot on the 4th down play... didn’t happen... great game

How good is Hillcrest? They definitely won it or Laurence didnt play well?

Might have to do some serious research to find a team that has had so many tough losses in one season. I know I was impressed by them the one game I saw them play.

Reactions: Gene K.
That's a rough draw rd 1.
Rita would beg to differ on 5a being tough so far.

The score doesn't reflect how one sided this game was. Some very big plays called back. StL had no answer for Irving. Gotta clean up those penalties or the Hawks will be done quick.

Good season for StL - on to Prep Bowl where they have a great shot of getting to the big game - also keeps their season alive.

Score suggests it was close but Hillcrest dominated the whole game on both sides of the ball 3 touchdowns called back just gotta clean up on those

SL QB hurt on 2nd down play of final drive. He goes out for 3rd down play that gets nothing. He comes back in and hits receiver in the hands on 4th for first down and kid drops it. I thought if he catches it they had a shot.

Reactions: Gene K.
Lovie needs to make him a priority
Hes the most electric player I've seen I a long time. Had a punt ,kick off and long run all for a touchdown all called back. The touchdown run unreal. His ability to cut at full speed is something special.

That's a rough draw rd 1.
Rita would beg to differ on 5a being tough so far.

Marica, I can't tell you what to post, it's a free country and you do whatever the hell you want.

Did you see what Sterling did to Marian Catholic tonight? Same as Rita. The Rita begging "to differ on 5a being tough so far" stops now. The game's at Sterling and it might not go Rita's way. One never knows after a long two-hour drive what could happen.

I certainly hope the staff at Cascia is not underestimating 5a like you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT