ADVERTISEMENT

HHS/BBCHS77

Agreed. Will you accept a friendly amendment to your above list? If so, add Carrot Top.

ramblinman:

Changed it.

Late during my college career, my roommates and I lived in a house next door to five guys, two of whom were exchange students from the UK and Ireland.

The Brit and the Irishman were clinically obsessed with Dr. Who and never missed an episode after WTTW Chicago picked up the series. While my friends and I were aware of Monty Python and Dave Allen and enjoyed it immensely, we were invited over to their house ended up having regular weekly gatherings on Sunday evenings to watch all three shows.

The socializing was always affable until the Brit, who was similarly obsessed with The Wicker Man, suggested we all play roles in a strange pagan ritual he developed by virtue of his addiction to the film. Needless to say, the group disbanded shortly after.

I later heard the guy had become the head of a unit which cleared trades executed by Nick Leeson before Leeson took Barings Bank down the tubes.

ramblinman:

Changed it.

Late during my college career, my roommates and I lived in a house next door to five guys, two of whom were exchange students from the UK and Ireland.

The Brit and the Irishman were clinically obsessed with Dr. Who and never missed an episode after WTTW Chicago picked up the series. While my friends and I were aware of Monty Python and Dave Allen and enjoyed it immensely, we were invited over to their house ended up having regular weekly gatherings on Sunday evenings to watch all three shows.

The socializing was always affable until the Brit, who was similarly obsessed with The Wicker Man, suggested we all play roles in a strange pagan ritual he developed by virtue of his addiction to the film. Needless to say, the group disbanded shortly after.

I later heard the guy had become the head of a unit which cleared trades executed by Nick Leeson before Leeson took Barings Bank down the tubes.

Whitman - I am disappointed you have not made an official contribution to the HHS Dumpster Fire thread.

What gives?

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Add Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller.

MC:

Took care of it; both are excellent recommendations.

I typically listen to the weekend reruns of Jack Benny's show on local NPR and always crave when MeTV re-broadcasts The Honeymooners. Ben Stiller and Jerry Seinfeld were no Jack Benny and Cosby was no Gleason.

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
MC:

I typically listen to the weekend reruns of Jack Benny's show on local NPR and always crave when MeTV re-broadcasts The Honeymooners. Ben Stiller and Jerry Seinfeld were no Jack Benny and Cosby was no Gleason.
Do you think anyone born after 1930 is funny?

MC:

I couldn't agree more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT