ADVERTISEMENT

HHS/BBCHS77

If he wants to act like a child thats his choice, he will be treated as such with a similar response.. I am done with this topic and the other, he was proven wrong in that thread, apparently some need to be a better sport when they lose.

If he wants to act like a child thats his choice, he will be treated as such with a similar response.. I am done with this topic and the other, he was proven wrong in that thread, apparently some need to be a better sport when they lose.

Not sure where I was proven wrong.

And I am happy to act like a child. At 60, it is nice to know I still have that in me.

Not sure where I was proven wrong.

And I am happy to act like a child. At 60, it is nice to know I still have that in me.

When I made the comment that HHS kids were in Macs back yard, you went off telling me how I wrong... oops

I guess it is all about semantics to you.

You enjoy your life, whatever that may be. I'll be happy to act like a child. Better to do that than be childlike.

HHS,

Look there are kids spread all over the district, you even stated in you posts that Mac has no advantage over HHS because HHS out performs Mac. You incessantly bitch about a 30 mile recruiting radius yet have no issue with,in your words(no proof of course but your word), that 75% of Herscher's school population travels in excess of 15 miles to school. Pick an arguement, you can't have it all.

When I made the comment that HHS kids were in Macs back yard, you went off telling me how I wrong... oops

HHS,

Look there are kids spread all over the district, you even stated in you posts that Mac has no advantage over HHS because HHS out performs Mac. You incessantly bitch about a 30 mile recruiting radius yet have no issue with,in your words(no proof of course but your word), that 75% of Herscher's school population travels in excess of 15 miles to school. Pick an arguement, you can't have it all.

Just when I think you can't possibly sound dumber you toss out that beauty... what does the distance they drive to school have to do with Macs radius???? These kids all live IN the district

Private schools are in their district as long as they are within their 30 Mile radius. No difference they are bound by the radius, collecting tuition, and eliminating costs for public schools. Now be careful and remember I am a public school guy that lives in PA where there is no multiplier of privates and no success factor either.

Just when I think you can't possibly sound dumber you toss out that beauty... what does the distance they drive to school have to do with Macs radius???? These kids all live IN the district

Private schools are in their district as long as they are within their 30 Mile radius. No difference they are bound by the radius, collecting tuition, and eliminating costs for public schools. Now be careful and remember I am a public school guy that lives in PA where there is no multiplier of privates and no success factor either.

Again, how long of a drive public school students have doesn't matter

So it matters when they are closer to privates though?!

YES, because they have an option if they so choose... Our kids can go the private route if they want with a 5 minute drive... at most small public schools, the drives are much longer so private schools are not an option.. what is so hard for you to understand????

You do understand that families can chose to send their kids to Herscher and pay tuition if they live out of district, right?

https://www.hcusd2.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Student Registration?template=m

YES, because they have an option if they so choose... Our kids can go the private route if they want with a 5 minute drive... at most small public schools, the drives are much longer so private schools are not an option.. what is so hard for you to understand????

No, it's a policy, it's just a policy no one has acted on because the value is not there in the consumers eyes.

When people want to go to public schools, they move into the district.. apparently the value is there when in Kankakee, the cost of a house in the part that goes to HHS is somewhere around $250K and the part that goes to KHS is about $60K...

Plus if you live out of district and pay tuition, you are not eligible to play sports if you transfer in as a freshman, the rules are different..

Last edited:
I support the OP but to edgy's point the general BBHHS situation is more like a stick of dynamite up a fetid horse carcass's ass

Reactions: Gene K.
Just wondering if I pound HHS on the head with Mario’s hammer will he turn into a magic mushroom or just a pile of Horse$hit? Curiosity has to ask, why do you let him stay? I know it’s the off-season but yikes! I guess it does entertain us too during this slow time.

Sure sounded that way to me....

Reactions: Gene K.
Just wondering if I pound HHS on the head with Mario’s hammer will he turn into a magic mushroom or just a pile of Horse$hit? Curiosity has to ask, why do you let him stay? I know it’s the off-season but yikes! I guess it does entertain us too during this slow time.

"He kicked my tail in the debate, he shouldn't get to stay"... LOL

Maybe do some research next time before you act like a Keyboard Hero...

Last edited:
Again HHS, there hasn’t been a debate...you make things up and then when proven wrong or called out, ignore it or claim we are wrong with baseless statements. That is not a debate but rather simply arguing.

"He kicked my tail in the debate, he shouldn't get to stay"... LOL

Maybe do some research next time before you act like a Keyboard Hero...

Again HHS, there hasn’t been a debate...you make things up and then when proven wrong or called out, ignore it or claim we are wrong with baseless statements. That is not a debate but rather simply arguing.

Does this remind you of anyone?? Let me change the rule every time.....lol

Reactions: jwarigaku

You haven't proven anything, just brush off facts.. you are the stalker, look up the 2009-10 enrollments from the two junior highs that serve the two areas in question... without question backs up what I have said

For anyone that is interested- I’m claiming these page(s)/this Thread for the main HHS dumpster fire thread for the final tally versus the 20 page over/under.

Please please please can we stick to the original HHS Dumpster fire thread? Doesn’t everyone want to exceed the 20 page over/under line set earlier this week?

Reactions: Seyton and Gene K.
Voodoo,

Perhaps we can use this page for suggestions to the Taylor Swift Metric Calculation.

For anyone that is interested- I’m claiming these page(s)/this Thread for the main HHS dumpster fire thread for the final tally versus the 20 page over/under.

Please please please can we stick to the original HHS Dumpster fire thread? Doesn’t everyone want to exceed the 20 page over/under line set earlier this week?

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21

Got money on it?

BBCHS77 &HHSTigers All I gotta say is this.Love the Kays but by God bring back the Eastridge Raiders & the Westview Kayhawks!!!

ramblinman:

It is near tragic proportion Monty Python has given way to the likes of Adam Sandler, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Jim Carrey, and the appalling Pauly Shore.

Agreed. Will you accept a friendly amendment to your above list? If so, add Carrot Top.

Reactions: MWittman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT