ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving!

4Afan

Sep 15, 2001
We can get back to stupid pointless arguments that will never go anywhere tomorrow, but for today enjoy the time with your families and friends, don't over cook the bird, bet the Lions to beat the Packers, and be thankful for all that you have.

Happy Thanksgiving you jive turkey's!

7A3ReBH_d.webp

Love the post - a Thanksgiving tradition unlike any other. The infamous WKRP Turkey Drop. “Oh no the turkeys are crashing to the ground like we sacks of cement.” Gotta love that.

Happy Turkey day one and all.

Reactions: 4Afan
We can get back to stupid pointless arguments that will never go anywhere tomorrow, but for today enjoy the time with your families and friends, don't over cook the bird, bet the Lions to beat the Packers, and be thankful for all that you have.

Happy Thanksgiving you jive turkey's!

7A3ReBH_d.webp
Great post!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Please over eat today! 🤣

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Love you guys! Us old guys need to stick together with all these youngsters coming around. They don’t give us OG’s any respect! 😂
Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys! Enjoy your family’s and be thankful for your health. I have been through a few tough months with my wife health issues. She is doing better now. It really makes you appreciate loved ones and life!

Love you guys! Us old guys need to stick together with all these youngsters coming around. They don’t give us OG’s any respect! 😂
Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys! Enjoy your family’s and be thankful for your health. I have been through a few tough months with my wife health issues. She is doing better now. It really makes you appreciate loved ones and life!
Corey, I'm very glad your wife is doing better. Health is the most important treasure we can possibly have.

My very best Thanksgiving wishes to everyone on the board and their families.

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
Catching the turkey wasn't the problem. Rather, it was trying to cook it. Fire hadn't been discovered yet.
Pops, you never disappoint.

H A P P Y T HA N K S G I V I N G.

(I said it slow and loud for you. 😘)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT