ADVERTISEMENT

Gould

Wolffan64

Sep 26, 2017
Crystal Lake
Robbie was obviously not fit to play NFL football with the Bears anymore . Fine job of getting rid of your all-time leading scorer Chicago! It has come back to haunt you.
The truth can be stranger than fiction as Robbie Gould scored all 15 points for the San Francisco 49ers. Beating the Bears 15-14 smh.

Penny wise and $ foolish decision by the Bears. But if he was on the Bears today - 2 extra points no field goals.

Robbie was obviously not fit to play NFL football with the Bears anymore . Fine job of getting rid of your all-time leading scorer Chicago! It has come back to haunt you.
The truth can be stranger than fiction as Robbie Gould scored all 15 points for the San Francisco 49ers. Beating the Bears 15-14 smh.
Gould wasn't liked, that's why he's gone.

Gould wasn't liked, that's why he's gone.

""But he wasn’t accurate enough.

Both Pace and Fox praised Barth’s mid-range skill — and in doing so offered a gentle chide of Gould’s.

“If you look at, especially under 40 yards, he’s extremely accurate,” Pace said.

Barth is 80-for-84 from less than 40 yards, and has only missed one of those kicks since the end of the 2009 season. Gould is 178-for-189 from that range, but six of those misses have come in the last four seasons. He missed two from less than 40 yards last year. That didn’t jibe with his $3.75 million average annual salary.

Still, Gould’s former teammates couldn’t hide their shock.""

wasn't liked for 3.75 million reasons

Let me get this straight. Sign Glennon to a multi million dollar free agent contract, draft a QB with the first round pick in which you trade up one whole spot. And you let Gould go.

WTF is wrong with the Bears

Let me get this straight. Sign Glennon to a multi million dollar free agent contract, draft a QB with the first round pick in which you trade up one whole spot. And you let Gould go.

WTF is wrong with the Bears

Throw the yellow hankee on them! Can we disqualify them for unsportsmanlike conduct to the fans for the draft strategy and the current product on the field?

Reactions: Wolffan64
Maybe in 3 or 4 years the rookie QB can read a defense and check off to a play that can work at the line of scrimmage. The bears management wrote this season off and are playing for a draft choice as soon as they started the rookie at QB.

I thought Gould missed some big kicks and it was time. That wasn’t the problem, the problem was signing an inadequate replacement.

I’m happy for Robbie, but he basically had two extra-points and three chip shots yesterday.

Let’s not act like he drilled five kicks from 47 yards out.

I knew the Bears were knee deep in it a few weeks back when they had a delay of game penalty coming out of a time out. A half way decent youth coach can figure that one out.

just as stupid as it gets

I thought Gould missed some big kicks and it was time. That wasn’t the problem, the problem was signing an inadequate replacement.

I’m happy for Robbie, but he basically had two extra-points and three chip shots yesterday.

Let’s not act like he drilled five kicks from 47 yards out.
Right, they were nothing great, but where is the kicker that they signed in place of him? And what happened to the 2nd kicker? He wasn't even warming up late in the game yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT