ADVERTISEMENT

GBW vs LWE

Quite pretentious of you to assume you can anoint one a Griffin or not. I did not graduate from East, nor I presume did you. I did however have two children graduate from East. My son choosing to attend Mt Carmel in no way attenuates my capacity to comment on or cheer for East, and clearly gives me a perspective you lack. Being the loudest and most frequent East poster grants you no authority nor lends any weight or credibility to your posts. Please attempt to include some substance in your future posts. Wishing our Griffins the best of luck tomorrow and hoping for a repeat of 2019 when all my children left Dekalb alumni of State Champions.

Ethan0619 I am pretty sure Corey was commenting in jest. If he was not I can extend the congrats to following the path of the Griffins and also the selection your son may have made for his education choices. Heck we have supplied numerous members of the St. Rita football program who could not solve the playing time issue at LWE. Welcome to sit on the East side especially if you have experienced the windy conditions this AM.

Reactions: Ethan0619
Quite pretentious of you to assume you can anoint one a Griffin or not. I did not graduate from East, nor I presume did you. I did however have two children graduate from East. My son choosing to attend Mt Carmel in no way attenuates my capacity to comment on or cheer for East, and clearly gives me a perspective you lack. Being the loudest and most frequent East poster grants you no authority nor lends any weight or credibility to your posts. Please attempt to include some substance in your future posts. Wishing our Griffins the best of luck tomorrow and hoping for a repeat of 2019 when all my children left Dekalb alumni of State Champions.
Ethan0619,
I am busting your balls. Yes your son went to MC that’s okay. If you have read some of my posts I root for MC and respect their program.
No I didn’t go to East lol but my 2 sons both played for East. We’re good you can sit anywhere you like, I hope it’s on the home side. 😂

FYI, GW student radio station has live streaming and play by play of the game today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT