ADVERTISEMENT

Feetos Friday Upset Special.....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Yeah, I know I'm early, but I have an early tee-time tomorrow.
Week 1 was a thriller, but no really big upsets IMO. This week should be loaded with upsets, week 2 usually is. For this week's upset we'll go out to New Lenox for a big nonconference rivalry game. This week's upset is...... The unranked and visiting Knights of Lincoln Way Central over the Edgytim ranked home team Celtics of Providence Catholic. I was hearing great things about Provi going into the season, but they dropped a close one last week to Wheaton North. On the other hand, there was not much noise about LWC this preseason, but they came out of the gate flying and put up 56 vs St. Chuck East. I see lots of points being scored Friday night, with the Knights coming out on top. Final score....... Lincoln Way Central 52 - Providence Catholic 49. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

I'm 1-0 on the young season after picking the Flyers last week. I hope I don't go 2-0, but I am taking Oswego to beat the Hilltoppers in a physical battle on Rt 71 tomorrow night.
Very gutty call…

I don't know a lot about JT West but I remember hearing they returned several starters and have high expectations this year. This may not be an upset.
Look at the history of both teams. I was a young tyke but was at the 1974 West win over Joliet Catholic. West shit the bed the rest of the year otherwise would have made the playoffs

Reactions: JolietWest89
Y'all be safe out there driving. Remember peeps love driving while looking at their damn cell phones!!!

I like Oswego and I do t why but I’ll stick to the Catholics. Fenwick beats Iggy straight up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT