ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
I'm going to do something today that I've only done once in the history of this thread. That was way back on October 24th 2014, and the Feeto curse worked that day. This weeks pick is.......MY 4-3 (and on the verge of not making the playoffs for the second straight year) Caravan of Mt. Carmel over the 5-2 (on the Edgy top 25 watch list and 7 point favorite) Broncos of Montini Catholic. When I picked the Caravan back in "14" they were in a do or die situation, and they came through beating Loyloa 10 - 7 in a hell of a game. This years Caravan is basically in the same situation, and I still have faith in the winningest coach in Illinois history to right the ship. Montini is having an "interesting" year, losing to LZ, and getting Feetoed by Marmion. On the other hand, they put a 56 point pounding on DeLaSalle, who managed to beat MC 21-14 last week. Should be a great game, don't forget it's a 4:15 start today at Gately. I like the Caravan today. Final score......Mt. Carmel 35 - Montini 21. That's my upset for this week. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Reactions: LAguy
Conflicting reports here buddy as Massey calls MC a 5 pt fave, but agree that most here believe MC is the dog. Good Luck!!

I will go with DGS over DGN. Pivotal game in the 7A/8A break for GW and many make this sound like a rout is expected by DGN. Massey and Calpreps both call DGS only 1 point dogs. Maybe not a huge upset but anytime you go against Soucie, it is an upset, no?

I'm thinking CG over South Elgin would be an upset. CG has 4 running backs down and are leaning on a sophomore to carry the load.

I'm thinking CG over South Elgin would be an upset. CG has 4 running backs down and are leaning on a sophomore to carry the load.
Daigle and Boyd are supposed to be back. Max Skol still out. CG’s running game should be okay tomorrow.

Feeto: I am starting to dislike you. LOL. Twice now you have put the whammy on Montini and twice now we have left scores off the board due to fumbles at the goal line. At least we didn't miss any extra points or field goals in this game so maybe your upset special curse is losing its magic on Montini..

Feeto: I am starting to dislike you. LOL. Twice now you have put the whammy on Montini and twice now we have left scores off the board due to fumbles at the goal line. At least we didn't miss any extra points or field goals in this game so maybe your upset special curse is losing its magic on Montini..

Cheer up Wrestling season starts soon...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT