Position:
ATH

High School: Nazareth Academy

Graduation Year: 2022

Height: 5-foot-11

Weight: 175 pounds

Video Link:

My impressions of Tyler Morris:
I have seen Tyler Morris play live multiple times over the past two years plus along with taking part in multiple showcase/camps as well as 7on7 events via Boom Midwest. Morris was an All State player for the Road Runners in 2019 and was also an All Conference and All Area player as a freshman in 2018. Morris is already holding multiple Power 5 scholarship offers and is already considered one of the top names in the nation for the Class of 2022.

Evaluation of Tyler Morris: Tyler Morris is simply one of the top overall players and athletes I've seen in many.many years. Morris, who is just a sophomore plays like a veteran and plays with an incredibly high level of athleticism. Morris has been mainly a receiver for Nazareth Academy but I have him listed as an athlete. Morris I feel has the ability to play say WR/RB/DB at the Power 5 level and thus I feel will get recruiting looks and offers at multiple positions. Morris is the definition of a twitchy athlete with speed, burst and explosiveness that is exceptionally high at the high school level. Morris has excellent hands and ball skills, has the ability to stop and start on a dime and just seems to make the hard catches look easy. The bottom line is that Tyler Morris is a very talented athlete that just seems to make the game look easy.

Room for improvement? Morris will need to continue to improve upon his overall skills and fundamentals including keeping up his speed, strength and overall athleticism.

Projected level: Rivals has Tyler Morris as a 4 star ranked recruit in the Class of 2022.

My Early Thoughts of Tyler Morris?

It's been pretty amazing to see what Tyler Morris has already accomplished at the high school level...while also having TWO SEASONS remaining BEFORE hitting the Power 5 level. Morris in my eyes is simply one of those once a decade type of overall athletes who has a chance to become a player who with some luck and breaks along the way could be playing on Sundays. Morris positionally? Sure I'll keep him for now as a receiver but as I mentioned can play multiple positions when or if needed. Morris I feel right now is a mid to high four star ranked player who is one of a handful of kids from the State of Illinois who has a real chance to develop into a 5 star ranked name in the Class of 2022.

EDGYTIM Rankings: Mid Four Star Recruit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News