ADVERTISEMENT

Edgy -what's your choice

giaour

Jul 15, 2009
for game of the week this week. I can sneak out of work early at least one day. What's you recommendation of game(s) to see?

giaour,

A great game should be Minooka @ JCA on Thursday at 4:30. Minooka should be throwing their stud.

It's easily this Thursday. Minooka @ Joliet Catholic 1st Rd of WJOL Tournament. Mike Foltynewicz vs The State Champs. How does it get any better than that??? And suppose to be great weather on Thursday too. Or later on that night my Providence Celtics travel to Lincoln Way Central at 6pm, but I'd definitely stick to JC-Minooka Game lol

For Rita games I think I'm going to try for StL either at Rita on Sat or at StL on Monday. I want to see Kyle Wood (Purdue commit).

JCA Minooka sounds good for Thurs though.
This post was edited on 3/29 12:19 PM by giaour

JCA and Minooka? Yeah, me too. I hate to waste a good sunny afternoon outdoors when I should be working though!

Mt. Carmel at DG South should be a real solid ballgame this Thursday morning at 10.

Lockport/BR

BR 13 Lockport 11

Great game today. The Koziol brother are the real thing. BR keeps on winning and winning and winning...........

I also commend these guys for year after year playing the top dogs. They run from no one. Not many teams play Lyons Township and Lockport back to back.

For the week starting Monday April 5th, how about these Naperville Central Games:

Monday the 5th at JCA
Thursday the 8th home against Providence Catholic
Saturday the 10th at Stevenson

Three pretty tough games for the number 1 team. Certainly a good early season test for the Redhawks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT