ADVERTISEMENT

EastSide V SW conference: 298-2

Because they pilfer a team's best players. If a player is good enough, his talent will be recognized at home. Plus, teams preach and practice the concept of brotherhood. Transferring to IMG, leaving your brothers behind, seems a little self-centered to me. I know that local kids switch schools all the time. I think that most observers here have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes you benefit, and sometimes you resent it.

Because they pilfer a team's best players. If a player is good enough, his talent will be recognized at home. Plus, teams preach and practice the concept of brotherhood. Transferring to IMG, leaving your brothers behind, seems a little self-centered to me. I know that local kids switch schools all the time. I think that most observers here have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes you benefit, and sometimes you resent it.
Pretty sure those pilfered players choose to go to IMG. Typically they believe they either need the exposure to get recruited or the competition to get prepared for P5 football. Seems like your anger should be directed at those families instead of a team/school your beloved has never played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT