ADVERTISEMENT

Dilemma

Tomorrow, I am taking my son to Rita for the entrance exam. Would my wife notice if I took him to Carmel instead? My son wouldn't notice, he's an idiot (already said he is testing at Rita).
LOL! That's what you get for some of those posts you made in the past. You know, posts similar to the one you just made. I hope he plays a sport.

Damn, I’m not sue about any of this conversation, but for some reason I really want some pizza.

You called your 8th grade son “an idiot”? Kid doesn’t have a chance no matter where he tests with a father like you. Who calls their 13 year old son “an idiot”?

Reactions: corey90
Tomorrow, I am taking my son to Rita for the entrance exam. Would my wife notice if I took him to Carmel instead? My son wouldn't notice, he's an idiot (already said he is testing at Rita).
Substitute ‘Marist’ for ‘Rita’ and I would say you’re Moc23 making a long awaited re-appearance on this message board.

You called your 8th grade son “an idiot”? Kid doesn’t have a chance no matter where he tests with a father like you. Who calls their 13 year old son “an idiot”?
That’s horrible my old man was from the old sod, he used eejit and amadan.

• Love
Reactions: crusader_of_90
when we allowed the girls to get a Facebook account in the fifth grade, some weird and questionable stuff started coming up on one daughter’s page. After losing her privileges, we advised her that her password was “I am a dumb ass” and a series of numbers.

She still uses that in her own series of numbers, rotating for a password.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT