ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas comes early to Park Ridge!!

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

A couple of days ago I was sitting at my desk and the courier dropped off a package. I assumed it was one of many packages I get weekly. Anyway before I left for the the day I opened it to see what it was. To my disbelief it was an amazing package!! No note just loaded with shirts, sweatshirts(for me and my daughter) and a car sticker!! Red, white and blue!! St. Rita red, white and blue!!

Thank you @RockSoup for your kindness and generosity!! This really was above and beyond!! I have already worn the sweatshirt and gotten some interesting looks at MS! If you ever need a sideline pass or...... Never mind! Also if you happen to see Coach Kuska before I do , give him my best!

My pleasure. Merry Christmas to one of the best on the board. When I heard your daughter was liking the brown and white of our Carmelite friends and rivals, I had to jump into action.

Now you both can enjoy wearing the best looking color combo in the Catholic League!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

A couple of days ago I was sitting at my desk and the courier dropped off a package. I assumed it was one of many packages I get weekly. Anyway before I left for the the day I opened it to see what it was. To my disbelief it was an amazing package!! No note just loaded with shirts, sweatshirts(for me and my daughter) and a car sticker!! Red, white and blue!! St. Rita red, white and blue!!

Thank you @RockSoup for your kindness and generosity!! This really was above and beyond!! I have already worn the sweatshirt and gotten some interesting looks at MS! If you ever need a sideline pass or...... Never mind! Also if you happen to see Coach Kuska before I do , give him my best!
You are always welcome along with anyone else who wishes to root for the Mustang!

Rock, great move! Very nice, my friend.

And yet I wait patiently for my fridge magnet. It’s a Carmel thing I’m guessing 😉.
I was waiting for this once MSevs exposed me for attempting to lure support to 77th and Western, I said in my head, oh McCar is going to get me, not for the swag bag, you probably tipped your hat to my Yuletide offering, but for all the promised tchotchkes you have most assuredly earned here in our contests. I’ll make it up to you when we are both on Dante or Western again in the future. I know, promises, promises.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friend!

I was waiting for this once MSevs exposed me for attempting to lure support to 77th and Western, I said in my head, oh McCar is going to get me, not for the swag bag, you probably tipped your hat to my Yuletide offering, but for all the promised tchotchkes you have most assuredly earned here in our contests. I’ll make it up to you when we are both on Dante or Western again in the future. I know, promises, promises.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friend!
A very MC to you!! By MC I mean Merry Christmas of course! 😀

Also if you happen to see Coach Kuska before I do , give him my best!
I passed the message on to Coach Kuska. He said, “I remember that. Good guy. I’m surprised he remembers me. Tell him Merry Christmas for me.” That’s our humble HOFer

• Love
Reactions: Gene K. and MS4EVER
My pleasure. Merry Christmas to one of the best on the board. When I heard your daughter was liking the brown and white of our Carmelite friends and rivals, I had to jump into action.

Now you both can enjoy wearing the best looking color combo in the Catholic League!
2nd to Columbia blue, white and navy.

• Wow
Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT