ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss something

ref2

Oct 23, 2001
Did I miss a thread with Bones sandbagging the H-F game ?
Or does he only do that for LWE

There is a thread down there, but I don't know what sandbagging is. I discuss the game.

Reactions: RockSoup
Guys guys... 80 yards total and no offensive TDs vs LWE...
Correct me if I am wrong, but 4 games have passed since the East game and the chess pieces are now on the board in rather different places for The Brook, I believe. The skill sets of the players seem to be better maximized of late in their offensive approaches.

Correct me if I am wrong, but 4 games have passed since the East game and the chess pieces are now on the board in rather different places for The Brook, I believe. The skill sets of the players seem to be better maximized of late in their offensive approaches.
No, just three. In the Lockport game @LWeastDad commented/questioned that they were in the double wing. Also in his updates on the game he mentioned that only one play seemed to be working...against Lockport. The following week (last week) against Sandburg the offense is still being stopped (against Sandburg...) and they later go to some other offenses, which is better, but the problems are evident upon watching the game. If you're starting over in week 7 it then becomes like week 1. So, we'll be in week 2 this week while H-F is in week 8. So on and so forth until it crashes again in week 10 unless we get an extremely favorable draw at 7-2/6-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT