ADVERTISEMENT

CPS schedules

jotapepe

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know where I can find CPS teams' schedules for this fall? I've seen a few (Taft and Lane, among a few others) but I'm interested to find them all. It seems that Soucie has them but I doubt he will release his spreadsheet publicly.

Does anyone know where I can find CPS teams' schedules for this fall? I've seen a few (Taft and Lane, among a few others) but I'm interested to find them all. It seems that Soucie has them but I doubt he will release his spreadsheet publicly.
Finally! CPL Talk! so there IS someone else out there looking to make plans for Hot Thursday 3:30 CPL Action! Where are those schedules? @Coach Percy any insight?

Lot of them are waiting to see if they will even be fielding teams before they release a schedule. Obviously the main programs are set but a lot are still waiting to see.
Morgan Park @ Mount Carmel week 2

We had a pretty good first season. I had a young lady place 7th in the 800 at the 2A State Championship and one place 11th in the 3200m. Not bad considering we didn't start until February. No off season training or able to recruit inside the building. And we only had 4 seniors. Next year will be better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT