ADVERTISEMENT

conference standings?

ref2

Oct 23, 2001
Does anyone know of a source to find up to date conference standing's and records? You can find them in football and basketball when they are in season but cannot find baseball.
This post was edited on 4/22 1:12 PM by ref2

To the best of my knowledge, this is how the UEC looks after Friday's games...

St. Charles East 6-2
Lake Park 6-2
St. Charles North 6-2
Waubonsie Valley 7-3
South Elgin 6-3
Streamwood 4-3
Neuqua Valley 5-4
Elgin 3-5
Larkin 3-7
Bartlett 2-8
East Aurora 0-9

Seems like allot of good High School baseball in the Fox Valley/UEC to me.

The next three weeks are going to be very competitive with SCNorth, Streamwood, Waubonsie, Nequa, SCEast, South Elgin, and Lake Park. Picture as to who has the upper hand or who is hot going into the playoffs will be pretty clear after May 14.

These teams "can play".
This post was edited on 4/25 1:24 PM by BERG2011

Nice Quags. By someone - you mean Catholic High school of course. None.
Of course, you know, these kids don't control their schedules, you know that right? They have to play whomever is scheduled for them. These teams have talent.......not your Catholic good old boy schools which the Edgytim site is loaded with, but they do have talent.

SCN along with the other UpstateE teams haven't had it too tough. SCN has played Warren, Marion, Waubonsie, Lake Zurich, Nequa and NNorth as their toughest foes to date and are 6-2.

The UEC will be just fine.

I had a hard time finding any kind of standings... This is about as close as I can get.. usually a game or two behind.

On the menu, "League" will give you conference standings, and "Division" will give you records by class.

Hope this helps!

You may have to sign up I'm not sure...but it is free!

(I hope posting this doesn't violate any rules, if it does I'm sorry)
This post was edited on 5/3 3:27 PM by compdetail

MaxPreps Illinois Baseball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT