ADVERTISEMENT

Class 5A South Bracket Prediction

All.... A couple of quesions on the upcoming SHG/TFN game. Anyone have recommendations on a bar/restaurant where you can get a good meal and able to wet ones whistle close to the stadium.?

How is the overall game experience for fans when attending a game at TFN. Parking looks a little thin so I imagine no tailgating. Field on google is grass and a chance of rain that morning. Temps look ok though. Thanks for anyone able to provide info. Ratsy

All.... A couple of quesions on the upcoming SHG/TFN game. Anyone have recommendations on a bar/restaurant where you can get a good meal and able to wet ones whistle close to the stadium.?

How is the overall game experience for fans when attending a game at TFN. Parking looks a little thin so I imagine no tailgating. Field on google is grass and a chance of rain that morning. Temps look ok though. Thanks for anyone able to provide info. Ratsy
Maybe @EdgyTim can offer some insight on his old stomping grounds.

How does this year’s version of Peoria compare to last year? Personnel wise?
I imagine they still go for it all the time and onside kick after every score…

Reactions: net-se

About 10 minutes east in Hammond.

It depends on how many 2nd and 20's the Jca offense makes for themselves.
That hasn't been a problem this year, has it? If it has, they may be putting themselves behind the 8-ball in this game. Otherwise, they will be able to score on Peoria. Will it be enough?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT