ADVERTISEMENT

CCL weekly thread

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
This topic has been weighing heavy on me. When the thread was started by MWhittman it was an eloquently written thread that provided the reader, whether a CCL fan or not, a bit of CCL history and tradition. It was truly one of the best weekly threads on the board. When MW relinquished the reigns I recommended ignazio take it over as he used to provide some history and insite in his predictions...

Now, the weekly thread has been diminished to the "gambletron". Someone make the CCL thread great again for the '19 season.

Reactions: Schwab54
This topic has been weighing heavy on me. When the thread was started by MWhittman it was an eloquently written thread that provided the reader, whether a CCL fan or not, a bit of CCL history and tradition. It was truly one of the best weekly threads on the board. When MW relinquished the reigns I recommended ignazio take it over as he used to provide some history and insite in his predictions...

Now, the weekly thread has been diminished to the "gambletron". Someone make the CCL thread great again for the '19 season.

If you want it made great again there is only one man that can do it. He’s slightly busy with running the country. However Trump for 2020 thread moderator has a nice ring to it.

If you want it made great again there is only one man that can do it. He’s slightly busy with running the country. However Trump for 2020 thread moderator has a nice ring to it.
Stay to football or this thread will flushed in a New York minute.

Reactions: Gene K.
When I was in high school, I went on a blind date (with a group) to a dance. My date didn't like me and told her friends in Pig Latin. She didn't know that I was fluent. I waited a few minutes before telling her that she could go to "He-sell."
You had a bad 1st date with a blind girl?

No way! I would have guessed that her being blind would have greatly increased your chances. :D

Oops sorry, couldn't resist.

Reactions: Gene K. and Cat Box
When I was in high school, I went on a blind date (with a group) to a dance. My date didn't like me and told her friends in Pig Latin. She didn't know that I was fluent. I waited a few minutes before telling her that she could go to "He-sell."
I'm just happy for you she wasn't a he-she.

Reactions: go_rice and LAguy
I feel as though I am partially to blame and offer my apologies to the good folk of the CCL, even the not so good folk. I also hope the ESCC doesn't allow this to happen with their thread.

Is there an official name for the new CCL? Or is it going forward uninterrupted as the CCL?

Would be fantastic if there were an editor in chief for the 2019 CCL season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT