ADVERTISEMENT

CCL Freshman Scores (Week 1)

WWS 20 Montini 7

I believe Montini’s team was Fr/ Soph combined team.

SP but a big number on us last night. Sorry, I forget the exact final but it was a lot to a little.

Marist sophs lost to crown point-was a good game. Marist was down 2 points, they went for the field goal but CP had already blown the whistle for a time out. The second attempt the holder didn’t catch the ball. Final score, CP 20, Marist 18.

Marist freshman beat Lincoln way west 34-32 in a true barn burner.

Providence freshman won big. I think you covered all the others.

Sorry, after three long days, I misread the title of the thread and thought we were doing both lower levels like we did last year.

Reactions: eireog
Sorry, after three long days, I misread the title of the thread and thought we were doing both lower levels like we did last year.
If I didn’t know better I’d think you were the preps football editor to the Southtown Economist. Good work!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jenny27
I understand Fenwick's freshmen shutout OPRF. I know their sophomores won 9-7. So adding on the varsity's 30-0 shutout, that's the second consecutive program sweep for the Friars over the Huskies.

If any MC supporters want to see a sidelines view of Saturdays game, this was sent to me today. Both teams looked like they have some size and talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT