ADVERTISEMENT

Catch-22 and Soucie where are you????

I'm here. Honestly, I'm not following any team closely this year. My B-I-L is at Palatine now, but I haven't made it to a game yet. The interest in doing my thing just hasn't been there. Even in 2019, I planned on skipping it before finally relenting late in the season. And now I work on Mondays, which really complicates things. I had Mondays off for years, so an early afternoon coffee and examination of the Outlook fit in very nicely. It's going to be more difficult now.

BUT.....

....I'm off work this week. I have workers coming to the house Wednesday, so I'll be trapped at home, hiding in the office most of the day. If the mood strikes, I'll knock out my post.

I'm here. Honestly, I'm not following any team closely this year. My B-I-L is at Palatine now, but I haven't made it to a game yet. The interest in doing my thing just hasn't been there. Even in 2019, I planned on skipping it before finally relenting late in the season. And now I work on Mondays, which really complicates things. I had Mondays off for years, so an early afternoon coffee and examination of the Outlook fit in very nicely. It's going to be more difficult now.

BUT.....

....I'm off work this week. I have workers coming to the house Wednesday, so I'll be trapped at home, hiding in the office most of the day. If the mood strikes, I'll knock out my post.
Gotta make it out this Friday night! It's homecoming for the Pirates and the team has been playing up to expectations recently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT