ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinal Ritter

That’s their 2A rival ... maybe they let them bang themselves.

True. Saw a guy on Twitter claim he is friendly with a coach from their district and figured what was up when scouting the Naz game film but planned to sit on it until after first round of the playoffs so they would be forfeited out of playoffs rather than just have to forfeit regular season games and still win in playoffs. He obviously didn’t expect a post season ban would occur and didn’t count on school having season cancelled.

Reactions: Irish LB
Read my whole post, I get it. Now this is just a football game but at what point do we stop making excuses? If they committed a crime do we just say oh those adults forced them into it? They know the difference between right and wrong, they chose wrong.
Life lessons learned. You can learn a lot about life playing football. You can bet your ass that these kids won't forget this. On a side note, how'd you like to be that kid's backup? Nobody stood up for him. And now the whole ship sank. If my kid stood up to his coach for doing something so blatantly wrong, I would be insanely proud of him, regardless of repercussions.

The kids I feel most sorry for are the borderline college guys. The established highly ranked recruits will still be on the schools radar because everyone knows who they are.
It’s the kids who were going to be seen in the playoffs by someone, who might have had a chance to go somewhere. Maybe a D2 or D3 school loses a kid and is looking for a last minute replacement.
Maybe a kid gets to play due to an injury, has some great games and the scouts see him.
Now those kids are screwed due to incredibly dumb decisions made by the adults who were entrusted to lead them.

Reactions: Gene K.
More bad news related to this story......Bill Jackson decided to break up with his girlfriend. Apparently she was also seeing Marvin Burks on the side.
That's flipping brutal!

Ron Mexico approves.
mike-vick-ron-mexico-offical-nfl-gear_1_5587fc40621680660aefedf352ec9dac.jpg

No, seriously - look at these numbers. He put up more incredulous numbers last year to boot.

This kid - dare I say - outplayed his counterpart in the opener and has kept it up since then.

Would running the table and having 2800 passing with 70 percent completion get him Alabama looks? SEC, b10?

He was great to watch - I hope he gets his.

(He ran roughshod over Althoff in their last year’s finale.)

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT