ADVERTISEMENT

Calling Wassup!

LTHSALUM76

Aug 27, 2014
Dear Mr. Wassup:

I am hoping you can help me. You are the resident expert on the Mahomes, Trubisky draft debate. As you know, the Bears will host the Chiefs this Sunday night and Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky will meet for the first time in NFL regular season play.

I would like to ask for your expert advice on something. We all know Al Michaels and/or Cris Collinsworth and even the sideline reporter will mention the Bears trading up for Trubisky while passing up on Mahomes.

So, since I don't have to work the week of the 23rd through the 27th, I will be hosting a football party with friends to watch the game. But we are having a get-together for this game for more than one reason. We are all going to throw in $50.00 a piece to see how many times it is mentioned during the broadcast. The person who gets the closest wins the pot.

We are also doing an over/under on how many times it is mentioned. What do you think a good over/under number would be? Now, I trust your very expert opinion and your word will be law.

Thank you.

Reactions: Gene K.
They will be flexed down since the bears are b out of contention. Gonna be an earlier start.

They will be flexed down since the bears are b out of contention. Gonna be an earlier start.
That is not what I am hearing. But, I am ok with it if it does work out that way. More time for us to share some "Christmas Cheer."

Dear Mr. Wassup:

I am hoping you can help me. You are the resident expert on the Mahomes, Trubisky draft debate. As you know, the Bears will host the Chiefs this Sunday night and Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky will meet for the first time in NFL regular season play.

I would like to ask for your expert advice on something. We all know Al Michaels and/or Cris Collinsworth and even the sideline reporter will mention the Bears trading up for Trubisky while passing up on Mahomes.

So, since I don't have to work the week of the 23rd through the 27th, I will be hosting a football party with friends to watch the game. But we are having a get-together for this game for more than one reason. We are all going to throw in $50.00 a piece to see how many times it is mentioned during the broadcast. The person who gets the closest wins the pot.

We are also doing an over/under on how many times it is mentioned. What do you think a good over/under number would be? Now, I trust your very expert opinion and your word will be law.

Thank you.

During the game I will say 4x.

You know me I can't shut up about it so I will mention it 10x during the game.

How many times will Pace mention it during the game??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT