ADVERTISEMENT

Best Week 2 Matchups

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
What's your favorite game for a very close game for week 2?

Here are some I see

Glenbard North vs Mt Carmel

Glenbard West at Loyola

Montini at Sycamore

Any others???

The H-F v Neuqua game should be a doozie. No game time announced yet.
I second this selection...and I think Oswego @ Bolingbrook should be a very interesting game as this will be the third time these two will have played...the first time..not so good for the 'Brook many moons ago.., but I recall a few season ago the Raiders knocked off the Panthers in a close one which I believe was the last time they made it to a round two game....Man I hope it'll be less windy if it's chilly!

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Genoa-Kingston @ SFHS
Two 9-1 teams, 4A north is brutal.

4A North is a woodchipper this week...
7-3 Kewanee @ 10-0 Coal City...
9-1 G-K at 9-1 St. Francis should be excellent.
Conference rematch in 8-2 Marengo @ 10-0 Richmond-Burton.
9-1 Stillman Valley @ 9-1 Elmhurst IC.

South ain't slouching either...
10-0 IVC @ 8-2 Murphysboro (1 loss due to strike)
9-1 Tolono Unity @ 7-3 McNamara

Next week will be the meatgrinder...

I didn’t say I disagree with what you said it’s how you said it. The verbiage lacks class. It’s Edgy site I just think he would appreciate it and not have to resort to another flush.
If post-2016, America has shown racists to be proud to be racists. Personally, I think racist pieces of shit should be called out for being racist pieces of shit.

sorry you disagree.

Simeon at Prairie Ridge...

I’m sure the grounds crew is making sure the field is properly hydrated as we speak.

PR has 3 state titles and a runner up yet they can’t play with a team that has never been beyond the Quarter finals unless they have favorable field conditions? They have proven to be more then capable to win on any surface over the years while Simeon hasn’t.

Well we wouldn’t be whining about it if that was the case. That is also uncalled for to assume that the grounds crew is doctoring the field.

Jesus, wipe your tears with your skirt. No ball busting allowed anymore?

PR has 3 state titles and a runner up yet they can’t play with a team that has never been beyond the Quarter finals unless they have favorable field conditions? They have proven to be more then capable to win on any surface over the years while Simeon hasn’t.
When was PR a runner up?

I remember in the playoffs a call was made to PR coaching staff stating they could keep the Saturday game time and play in a few inches of snow or they could move it to Friday night on a clean field.

That call left with a message in the middle of the week was never returned by PR.

Since CPS schools are so successful at petitioning, maybe they can petition the IHSA again this time for unsuitable field playing conditions. Then have it played at a neutral site. LOL
Actually unsafe field conditions has caused a change in venue in the past. Or was that an episode of King of the Hill... I’m not sure lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT