ADVERTISEMENT

Best food in the game ?

Morris HS Stadium had the best Pork Chop sandwiches but that was many years ago around the time John Dergo dismantled my Hilltoppers. So I'm not sure they are still that quality.

While Oswego has a really good Pork Chop Sandwich, as well as, the Cooney Burger and the normal stuff like Pizza, hot dogs, Brats, Chick-Fil-A and Jimmy Johns, the Taco Truck is fantastic - Offer still stands Edgy, come out next week for I HOPE to be 8-0 Oswego vs 8-0 Minooka and the tacos are on me ;)

Reactions: Gene K.
WWS has always had a good concession stand but the new phone app they have is great, it has a separate line so you can by pass the masses and get right back to the game.

Props to St Charles East for the Dairy Queen Blizzards, my kids loved it.

WWS has always had a good concession stand but the new phone app they have is great, it has a separate line so you can by pass the masses and get right back to the game.

Props to St Charles East for the Dairy Queen Blizzards, my kids loved it.
Wow, that’s a great idea!

Disagree. Had one earlier to his year. I was so excited to see what all the hype was about then I ate a dry chewy pork chop with bbq sauce. Thumbs down.

Never had a bad one there. It is my favorite place to go to a football game to eat.

Palatine is pretty darned tasty too.

Honestly the grill at GBW hands down. I've considered paying to get in just to get a beat or bacon wrapped dog with cheese and then leaving.

Other places have some good stuff but I gotta go with GBW. NC surprisingly isn't bad either.

Reactions: SoCliche
Just like the Dodger Dog.... highly overrated
Yeah, don’t know if he was kidding or not. The only reason Gately dogs were ever brought up was for what they did to you for the rest of the weekend.

When you ordered a Gately dog, you didn’t know if you were getting a fresh one or one left over from the 4pm game.

Reactions: sivada2001
It’s official:
Lake Forest has the worst.
Where have you gone, Don’s Finest?

Just average food at LWE, but a fire in the concession stand during the week ruined all the equipment and spiritwear. Huge bummer for the Boosters.

As I hear it the entire fire department of Frankfort tried to salvage the spiritwear. Ladder trucks responded as well?

Honestly the grill at GBW hands down. I've considered paying to get in just to get a beat or bacon wrapped dog with cheese and then leaving.

Other places have some good stuff but I gotta go with GBW. NC surprisingly isn't bad either.
Thumbs down for GBW visitor concessions. It is actually a really nice gesture to set up a table on visitor side with cold drinks and snacks, but pretty sure they walk over burgers and dogs that haven’t sold in 20 minutes...haha

Thumbs down for GBW visitor concessions. It is actually a really nice gesture to set up a table on visitor side with cold drinks and snacks, but pretty sure they walk over burgers and dogs that haven’t sold in 20 minutes...haha
Go over to the home side, it's well worth it. I never trust visitor side concessions.

Go over to the home side, it's well worth it. I never trust visitor side concessions.
I know you know best Bones. I am fairly confident that there is no visitor access to the home side at Duchon Field. They have plenty of porta potties on visitor side, and 3-4 workers in concessions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT