ADVERTISEMENT

Best food in the game ?

Honestly the grill at GBW hands down. I've considered paying to get in just to get a beat or bacon wrapped dog with cheese and then leaving.

Other places have some good stuff but I gotta go with GBW. NC surprisingly isn't bad either.

I had the bacon wrapped cheese dog today, It was borderline cold, cheese was tasteless. Pass!

Reactions: Gene K.
Honestly the grill at GBW hands down.

Three years or so ago Danny, who used to run/own GE Tap House and Northside, was brought in to run concessions, elevated the food with the fresh brats and burgers. Danny and business partner Brian recently opened GE library's new cafe, 3/7 Pathway Cafe.

They have an ice cream sandwich made from cookies they make the day before...for some BB games, they sell over 100 of them. They also brought in Barone's pizza too.

Bonus at Duchon is the Hot Dog guy set up outside the stadium.

On the visitor's concessions... well, if I'm not mistaken, it's leftovers from the previous home game...and for Hinsdale Central game, it's leftovers from the previous season's last home game. :p

Three years or so ago Danny, who used to run/own GE Tap House and Northside, was brought in to run concessions, elevated the food with the fresh brats and burgers. Danny and business partner Brian recently opened GE library's new cafe, 3/7 Pathway Cafe.

They have an ice cream sandwich made from cookies they make the day before...for some BB games, they sell over 100 of them. They also brought in Barone's pizza too.

Bonus at Duchon is the Hot Dog guy set up outside the stadium.

On the visitor's concessions... well, if I'm not mistaken, it's leftovers from the previous home game...and for Hinsdale Central game, it's leftovers from the previous season's last home game. :p
Yeah I can't relate to what other people are saying, but can't refute their experience. I usually go straight to the grill once I get in and then again when I leave. They're usually out of the Bacon wrapped dog, but I've had it a couple times, but always have a brat ready.

Disagree. Had one earlier to his year. I was so excited to see what all the hype was about then I ate a dry chewy pork chop with bbq sauce. Thumbs down.

Sorry you had a poor experience. Last year when I bit into it first time mine was so juicy it squirted.. Must have been sitting around for a while?

Never had a bad one there. It is my favorite place to go to a football game to eat.

Palatine is pretty darned tasty too.

Really glad they added the deep dish slices from Pizza Bella at PHS. plus it is good on night's when they fire up the grills

I think that Lemont High School has some of the best concessions in the south suburbs. They're known for their BBQ pork chop sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, BBQ pork shish kebabs, Italian sausages, hotdogs, cheeseburgers, and hamburgers. Plus, they sell candy, nachos, popcorn, and various drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT