ADVERTISEMENT

Benet vs Notre Dame stream?

Irish LB

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone know if and where this game is streaming tonight? I’d like to watch some TNF.

Reactions: eireog
Well it appears Benet streams their home games on YouTube so while there’s no link yet I expect to see one soon.

Reactions: RockSoup
You’re a glutton for punishment.
Was at the game and it was actually very entertaining...both teams moved the ball well through the air with multiple drives into the red zone. Tied 14-14 at halftime...exchanged FG's with less than 6 minutes left in the 4th Q, and Benet won with a 30 yd FG as time expired. Benet QB looked very good! Small crowd for a Thursday and a small student section i.e. at home studying.

Was at the game and it was actually very entertaining...both teams moved the ball well through the air with multiple drives into the red zone. Tied 14-14 at halftime...exchanged FG's with less than 6 minutes left in the 4th Q, and Benet won with a 30 yd FG as time expired. Benet QB looked very good! Small crowd for a Thursday and a small student section i.e. at home studying.
It was a good game but unfortunately The Dons lose again. Long season. It’s tough to be sitting at 1-5 with 3 games to play. Hopefully they can keep the kids motivated and move on to a brighter next couple years.

When will Mike Hennessey hang it up? After Anthony Sales seemed like a good time, but he continued on.
Hen will hang it up when he decides he wants to hang it up. Generations of city workers critique his work, I’d love to see Hen come out and critique their work. I’d imagine that Hen does a much better job at his trade than they do at theirs.

I’d like to see who’s going to step up and be at NDCP 12-16 hours a day. You think there’s a line for his job? You want it? Step up or shut up!!

Hen will hang it up when he decides he wants to hang it up. Generations of city workers critique his work, I’d love to see Hen come out and critique their work. I’d imagine that Hen does a much better job at his trade than they do at theirs.

I’d like to see who’s going to step up and be at NDCP 12-16 hours a day. You think there’s a line for his job? You want it? Step up or shut up!!
It was a simple question, not an assault on his career or dedication.

The game is not getting easier, he is not getting any younger, and all legends eventually have to step down.

Just in the ESCC alone....Dave Mattio, Gordie Gillespie, Dan Sharp, Gary Goforth, Max Kurland, Andy Bitto (I know forced), Dan Galante, etc. all did.

It was a simple question, not an assault on his career or dedication.

The game is not getting easier, he is not getting any younger, and all legends eventually have to step down.

Just in the ESCC alone....Dave Mattio, Gordie Gillespie, Dan Sharp, Gary Goforth, Max Kurland, Andy Bitto (I know forced), Dan Galante, etc. all did.
Again I say it will be when he decides to do so, unless the administration or board decides differently.

Generations of city workers...good observation and true, lots of south side CCL and Gordon/Weber made it to the far NW side. NND should be in the trenches with the old Catholic league members after the next CCL/ESCC crackup.

Reactions: eireog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT