ADVERTISEMENT

JCA game

Pennst79

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2017
how can I watch this David vs Goliath matchup??? Is it a good stream?? Do I have to listen to a bunch of homers announcing the game??

how can I watch this David vs Goliath matchup??? Is it a good stream?? Do I have to listen to a bunch of homers announcing the game??
Last week I watched it on NFHS through JCA but there were no announcers and the picture was pretty good, but apparently it was also on You tube from somebody else.

The JCA announcers are not too bad, they are students and do a decent broadcast, maybe a little Homerish at times.

I'll be doing the last second checks before game time, checking back and forth between Youtube & NFHS. Hopefully it will be on YouTube.

EDIT: I did the same checks last week but missed the YouTube broadcast because it wasn't from JCA.

Last edited:
Old School radio WJOL will be broadcasting and streaming their broadcast via wjol.com or the app Audacy.
As it is local broadcasters, I presume they will appear as homers to you.
Coach Joe does the color commentary and will paint an accurate picture of what is happening on the field.

Thanks for the info!! I was just messing around about the homer comment but after watching the triad Mahomet game on there YouTube channel “bulldog tv” there arrongance made me sick… finally had to mute the broadcast lol!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT